Grave Plott Signs w/ Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You clowns need to help independent label and buy the cds. They give us great music instead of all the sh$t you get from the mainstream. I always buy them off the website and pay a lil more than you can get them at bestbuy or another chain store. Help these guys grow their business so they can keep givin us great and orginal music.
You, CLOWN, should shut the fuck up. Thanks for your input. It's no longer needed.

"Great and original music" normally turns into "mediocre and commercialized music". Know about it.

Nov 7, 2006
You clowns need to help independent label and buy the cds. They give us great music instead of all the sh$t you get from the mainstream. I always buy them off the website and pay a lil more than you can get them at bestbuy or another chain store. Help these guys grow their business so they can keep givin us great and orginal music.
when it comes to grave plott thats a hell NO buddy. well 1st off Killa C is a spwan from ICP style music so theres no originality in his shit LA seems decent i guess but Grave Plott isnt just him. see with kali and Kutty and so on u hear them often on tech's shit and always come with it and sounds great so those are the artist u gamble on and buy even before u listen IMO. like i said and like everyone wpould most likely do. DL it and if u like it a lil then keep the DL if u like it alot then buy the cd and if you dont like it then delet it.

All I'm tryin to say that if you like it enough to download it then f-in buy it.
see thats the thing with DLin it. when u do so u didnt hear it yet and with ppl like you hyping it making it seem good then DL it and give it a shot. are u really this dense or are u just a Grave Plott fanboy? well got somethin to say n thats

FGP

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
please support strange music by buying the music. if thats not ya cup of tea let it alone. yaw takin' food out of niggas mouth when yaw do that.
Well bro, Scatterman seems to have money on the side, as do most artists. Rest assured that I've bought every album from Strange that I wanted, but I can make a rationalization as to why I'd pirate someone's music. If I were a fan of, say, Young Jeezy or Gucci Mane, you'd best believe I would steal their shit. They've got enough rocks in their basement to make up in cash for what I "steal" from them.

Nov 7, 2006
please support strange music by buying the music. if thats not ya cup of tea let it alone. yaw takin' food out of niggas mouth when yaw do that.
i buy 2 of everything that strange ever put out. i might even buy prozak's album cause i'm kinda feelin the sampler he put out. but Grave Plott has a track record of shitty ass music and has yet to release a sampler of anything new so imma DL it and if i like it i'll cop it but if not then fuck em. i mean it aint my fault if it's bad quality music ya know. BTW i bought 2 urban legends and best belive i'm coppin the new shit 2 and i dont need to hear anymore shit and know it's fire.

If it comes from Strange you can pretty much bet thats its gonna be quality music.
lol. yeah i would agree but didnt feel PDM either, not saying they were bad but just not my style but Killa C is just pure hot garbage. sorry but he is

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^lol. Killa C wheres bloddy face paint and an ICP charm though he's not with ICP. and judging by the cover that album seems to be a lil horrorcore to me. we'll see in a week

Aug 19, 2006
The stuff I've heard from GP on their myspace sounds pretty good. As far as the argument that you have to DL shit to know if you like it or not is BS. Strange puts out enough samplers and you can here songs on myspace b4 it ever comes out. Maybe some of you guys DL then find out you like and then buy it. But my orginal post was directed to those punks that just download everything and then don't buy.