Grave Plott Signs w/ Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He hates haters. Makes sense. You rookie mother fuckers coming in this dead topic trying to restart it is getting old. Let this die down. We removed the "FT9" and all that other shit from sigs and moved on. This topic spawned a lot of controversy, but it inevitably died out....LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE. Move along to something else.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I hate to reup this even more LDS but hes a juggalo someone has got to go off on him....nevermind too easy.
I don't give a shit if you reup it to piss off a juggalo. But these jocking mother fuckers trying to involve themselves it what pisses me off. They were lurking the thread two months ago not posting in fear of getting banned. Now they think it's safe to come up and try to rekindle a dead argument.

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
ITS A JOINT VENTURE DEAL

ITS A JOINT VENTURE DEAL BETWEEN STRANGE & DIRTY THUG RECORDS & YES IT IS TRUE GRAVE PLOTT WAS JUST HERE WITH BLAZE AND I TALKED WITH GRAVE PLOTT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING THEY ARE ONLY ON CONTRACT FOR 1 ALBUM AND IF IT SELLS WELL THERE IS NO TELLING WHUT MAY HAPPEN

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
if they keep droppin the n-bomb on they shit like they did on the SM sampler songs then they wont sell shit.
y u say that, its not like someone is going to say oh they said nigga i dont want to buy this haha its just a damn word they didnt say get that n***a or kill that n***a so its not like they said anything bad, it just fit in haha. i was just askinand not trying to defend them so dont come at me like im on their nuts haha

i think 20,000 would be incredible for them but i dont know how big of a fanbase they have so i dot nknow haha