Grave Plott Signs w/ Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i dont hate GP as ppl simply cause i dont know em but i hate there music so when i say FGP i mean the group and not them personally lol. if u get my drift

Nov 29, 2006
wow i jus finished skimmin through this thread i aint eva seen tech get all heated on here i dont think lol...theres too much hate on this forum ya nah...my opinion i think tech and the strange fam are the hardest workers in the game right now...look at soulja boy my opinion he sux but thats jus me but look how famous he got from one track he hasnt worked nearly as hard as tech and strange...tech tours like a mafucka and keeps puttin out them bangin cd's for us and for himself and even comes on here to talk to all yall...i know strange knows what their doin wit signin peeps and everything...they've obviously done lots right for tech to be as big as he is now along wit kutt and kalicko...when i first heard boout kabosh and gettin a lil bit into the rock sound i was like fuck eh i dont really like rock but i stayed open to it and heard little pills and was like dwam that shits hard and i liked it...when i first saw killa c i was like that guy looks wack but again stayed open listened to him and i like his shit...i guess im tryin to say dont be sayin fuck this and fuck that to these artists before you even hear the shit and all that...dont act like your old to it act like your new...u may like the shit your hatin before u hear it who knows...well thats my 2 cents!