Grave Plott Signs w/ Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
SRD420 said:
No, but I fuckin' hope not. Liquid Assassin gots some good shit, but Killa C? You must be kiddin'...

thats exactly how i feel, but at least its only a distribution deal. i also just noticed on LA's myspace that it says Graveplott is opening for the MLK tour when it comes to MN.

By the way, you going to the Autotoxin show they just posted up for the 16th of Nov. at POV's? going to be a busy 2 weeks. cd release show the 9th, tech the 12th, CB the 15th, and another Autotoxin show the 16th.

Nov 7, 2006
thank jesus its just a distribution deal cause i dont like either of them personally.i really was bout to stop supporting strange music completely and i would if they signed them but thats just me

Oct 2, 2006
Silcc-E-FYN said:
dass pretty much the situation...

and Liquid Assassin aint near as horrible as Killa C but he aint on the same level as Twista so there aint no credible comparison
Agreed^^^ not even close to being on Twista's level... they are not even on the same flight of stairs. Twista is way better.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
TheVille31 said:
Hahaha you go against everything mainstream. Twistas old shit is killin this clown ass dude.

Horrible.
Well yes and no. I dislike most mainstream shit because almost all of it is garbage. And Twista is no exception. He's not the worst out there but his flow and lyrics are boring and his voice is annoying.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Twiztidmn said:
thats exactly how i feel, but at least its only a distribution deal. i also just noticed on LA's myspace that it says Graveplott is opening for the MLK tour when it comes to MN.

By the way, you going to the Autotoxin show they just posted up for the 16th of Nov. at POV's? going to be a busy 2 weeks. cd release show the 9th, tech the 12th, CB the 15th, and another Autotoxin show the 16th.
Yeah, I seen that shit too. I dunno if Imma make the MLK tour, just cuz... I don't really care for the openers and well... to be honest, I've seen Tech more than anyone in concert and the show at Club Foundation was a fuckin' joke. I couldn't even breathe in that place... not my idea of a good time. And then at the Myth, that was a cool ass venue, first time I ever been there, but that shit was crowded as fuck too and the staff there can suck a dick... they're fuckin' rude asses for no reason. I dunno, its about that time Tech be takin' the stage at the Target Center. He's just too big these days to be playin' these small ass venues. I almost died during Hed PE's set at The Myth... that shit was insane. But yeah, if you plan on goin'... I was wonderin' if you could pick me up Kutt's Flamez if I threw you the money. I could give it to you at Autotoxin's CD release party, if that'll work? You're goin' to that, right? Not sure if Imma make the 16th show, but its a possiblity, guess we'll see.

Feb 21, 2006
I will agree that "Puttin You In" (Grave Plott's first EP) was not the hottest joint. And Killa has not always been the hottest artist out... and not everyones cup of tea...

BUUUUUT i have had several oppurtunities to sit down and listen to there new album "The Plott Thickens" and from features to just Liquid and Killa going back and forth, this is a solid Strange album, and i HONESTlY believe that you will all feel the same, Lyrically killa stepped his game the fuck up... REAL TALK..... my whole perspective on killa has changed after hearing this album......

And when you watch them perform, and see and hear the crowd response night after night, and watch them bank off of merch every night, you really have no choice but to respect Travis's decision and know that it makes sence....

anyways theres my two cents....

-Hu$tle

Jun 12, 2003
^^I respect that shit, thats real. I dont see them doin any good with strange but just because of what you said I will give them a chance. If they back up what you say then it is what it is, they can hold it down.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Should be interesting to hear "The Plott Thickens"... I aint buyin' that shit though, best believe. I'll get it when it leaks. I don't care what artists are featured on there... I wanna see if Killa C "stepped his game the fuck up" like you say he did cuz I highly doubt that.

"IF"..."my whole perspective on killa has changed after hearing this album......" I might buy it, but he's got a lot to prove as far as I'm concerned.

So when is the release date on that anyway?

EDIT: Hustle, I'm glad you are doin' big things, don't get me wrong. Just got a my own opinion on Killa C. I heard SSE opened for Chamillionaire, dope shit and now this, good job. You've come a far way, Keep on keepin' on.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I can only give someone so many songs that I listen to and form an opinion. They are garbage to me but what do i know. Im not into that shit.

Just another group for me to fall asleep at and boo at a concert.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Lil Hu$tLe said:
I will agree that "Puttin You In" (Grave Plott's first EP) was not the hottest joint. And Killa has not always been the hottest artist out... and not everyones cup of tea...

BUUUUUT i have had several oppurtunities to sit down and listen to there new album "The Plott Thickens" and from features to just Liquid and Killa going back and forth, this is a solid Strange album, and i HONESTlY believe that you will all feel the same, Lyrically killa stepped his game the fuck up... REAL TALK..... my whole perspective on killa has changed after hearing this album......

And when you watch them perform, and see and hear the crowd response night after night, and watch them bank off of merch every night, you really have no choice but to respect Travis's decision and know that it makes sence....

anyways theres my two cents....

-Hu$tle

Every new album that your client puts out is gonna be the hottest record of their career because that's the essence of promotion, am I correct? Thanks for dropping that info for us, but I'm not buying it; What you're saying or the album. Don't take any offense or think that I'm disrespecting you. I mean no disrespect.

Sep 29, 2007
this was a bulletin posted by both the killa c myspace page and the graveplott myspace page

Dirty Thug Recordz Incorporated is proud to announce the signing of a Distribution & Label Services Agreement with Strange Music Incorporated, as of Wednesday October 17th in Kansas City, Missouri. This is a monumental occasion that will be beneficial to EVERYONE, especially the fans and Dirty Thugs of this world. The first release under this new deal will be Grave Plott – “The Plott Thickens” which will be available in all record stores in North America this spring, 2008. We are preparing the release for late March and will have an officially solid date in the coming weeks. We here at Dirty Thug Recordz are EXTREMELY greatful for the continued allegiance you, our people, have shown us. This that we do, is for you, so get your hands on it, and run with it. On a more personal note, I express my sincerest gratitude, respect, and admiration towards Tech N9ne, Travis O’Guin, and the entire Strange Music Family. There is no way on God’s Green Earth that I could be happier, and I thank you. ~ Killa C
im happy about this...
by the way, killa c looks like kain without the paint... i like the demon paint