Grave Plott Signs w/ Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
You heard right!!!....As of yesterday evening, STRANGE MUSIC officially signed a distribution deal with KILLA C and LIQUID ASSASSIN known as GRAVE PLOTT of DIRTY THUG RECORDS. What this means is, soon you will be able to pick up any and all GRAVE PLOTT Cd's at your local stores everywhere!!!! Make sure you swing by all 3 pages and show some love for the DIRTY THUGS!!!

^^^ thats the email i got from a reliable source.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
This is sad
LA is pretty good but ....cmon killa c =[
...why?

Forget about signing an artist and some fucking weird ass homo, we need Funkra
Poor krizz is # 2 on strange but he is always last

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i remember the 1st time i ever heard die again, i hadnt been listening to him for that long and i was like "damn i hope that wack fuck killa c isnt signed to techs label" (cuz i didnt know who was signed to the label then)

Jun 2, 2005
Shit killa C fuc him, now liq man that dude is heat, cool person to, ive been waitn for them two to split and strange to sign liq. so if they are signd i hope they split up and they giv kc a fucin boot to the culo.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
This has officially proven that Strange is trying to get money by signing any and all ICP related people cuz they know the fans are fucking crazy.

This is a joke....daliema.....bg.....Philthy....anyone fuck!

Jan 17, 2007
no kidding

no disrespect to grave plott and killa c or whatever.... but seriously what the fuck

wheres the loyalty... where the respect?

i don't even want to begin to hear what the fuck kind of excuses they will spit out, its all bull shit

they aint even man enough to announce it.... they'll tell me when and where the fuck to buy tickets for shows but they dont say this shit?

fucking a

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Traviz1990 said:
Damn LA kinda got a twista sound to him, now id kinda like to see them be signed well at least La...but i aint gonna lie i do like some of killa c tracks he aint that bad.. a lil cheeze on some of the stuff but hes ight

but DAMN la IS raw
That's the Midwest style. Not exclusively Twista's. And LA sounds 100x better then Twista.

Sep 4, 2006
it's a distribution deal. don't go and get your panties in a bunch. they aren't strange music artists. its going to be something like this.

fontana...>strange music.....>dirty thug productions.

May 31, 2007
well i heard of them before but never peeped Liquid.. I only peeped Killa C and that was just for DIE with Tech... Liquid aint that bad.. but haha speaking of grave plott......... guess who lucky me has to sit through for the ILLINOIS stop of the MLK tour

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
mizzouplaya said:
from what that says... they didnt sign them to strange... they signed em to a distribution deal... basically just puttin their shit out and takin a cut of the profits...
dass pretty much the situation...

and Liquid Assassin aint near as horrible as Killa C but he aint on the same level as Twista so there aint no credible comparison

Sep 29, 2007
worst album cover

i can definitley see why everyone wouldnt like killa c... but damn i think im the only person who likes him

if im not mistaken, the new graveplott album, which is being delayed like theyve been with strange before, is gonna feature Tech, Krizz, Kutt, and BG