grape st crips in ..jersey?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Jmacc shut yo bitch ass up now nigga..
Haha lil gay ass nigga got booty-hurt because someone online talked shit about lil wayne and A-wax, his 2 idols...

I hate to break it to you lil homie, but most rappers are industry gangstas (i.e. lil wayne and a-wax). Im sorry to be the one that has to burst your bubble...

If lil wayne and a-wax were really bloods since day 1, how come they never rapped about it until everyone started jocking blood rappers? Funny how if you listen to 'Tha Block is Hot' or '500 degrees' or '65 G'Z In A Jordan Briefcase or 'Savage Timez' there is not one mention of anyone claiming blood, now listen to whatever the newest garbage either one of them fake niggaz put out and they screamin blood this blood that...your 2 idols are fake gangstas homie

"Wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot"

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I ain't too far from niether I'm the type of nigga to walk what I actually talk so if u feelin froggish u already know the deal if not quit runnin yo mouth cuz it's nothin I have some Sacramento gangstas push up on ya line to show you what's real and who's a fake ass gangsta..nigga..

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lil waynes a billionaire if he threw money at crips and said he wanna bang crip money changes people..we all know wayne aint official come on now..a-waxs case is different..i cant speak on other rappers niggaz wanna dig up or compare im just speakin on who i know and what they ben thru..wax a real one no matter how u tell it or try to break it down..people always wanna throw in the white card, that just shows you dude is solid and respected enough and earned stripes to wear his tats and actually go to his hood unlike most..white,arabian,chinese black etc..bullets from anyone will still do damage..
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL & APPARENTLY MY READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS ARE ON THE LOW SIDE OF SHIT LOL

Last edited:

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I didnt see fatblunts say "lil wayne is official cuz he paid his way in"

I did see fatblunts say "wayne aint official, cmon now"

So im kinda confused what ppl are accusing him of saying...?
Never said Wayne was official..he has blood /piru ties because of his bank account..if he came up to anyone of you tryin to check u on some g shit off top he get floored.point I'm sayin is Wayne paid for his ghetto pass..others like wax.redrum 781 etc actually earned it..get it.4+4 = 8 nigga..

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
Not gonna go with back and forth bullshit bruh if u feel you pullin a card guess again.speakin on shit u don't know will get u in somethin way over your head lil nigga..as a matter of fact what hood u from in sac? I know many niggaz.im from south east stockton.2300 ap damu gang..ain't no fakin out here nigga.
How old is you breh?

I havent lived in Sac or gangbanged in 16 years. After you have kids and get a real life with a job, you really dont have time to be out on the block gangbangin. Maybe someday you will realize theres more to the world than being a super-gangsta, or maybe not and you will turn into this guy...

#SIMPLE SCIENCE