grape st crips in ..jersey?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
lil waynes a billionaire
LMFAO are you serious? Lil Wayne FAR from a billionaire

i cant speak on other rappers niggaz wanna dig up or compare im just speakin on who i know and what they ben thru..wax a real one no matter how u tell it or try to break it down
Do you know Wax personally? Do yall kick it and eat together? Do yall bang piru together out on the block?...

Im guessin NO so you should quit ridin every rappers dick who claims blood

people always wanna throw in the white card, that just shows you dude is solid and respected enough and earned stripes to wear his tats and actually go to his hood unlike most..white,arabian,chinese black etc..bullets from anyone will still do damage..

LMAO like Pittsburg is hella hard or sumthin, anybody can go to pittsburg tats or not

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
ive ben fuckin wit wax for a minute he know who i am..blood groupie naw folks do your research maybe real niggas aint puttin they biz on the web like that for u to assume whats real..and yea millionaire billionaire same shit fuck it.. for quoting me on some hoe ass shit shows me how a bitch nigga does shit nowadays..

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Nov 11, 2006
Pretty sure those arent official. He has always been just some generic Blood, never claiming a specific set. And outside of one lyric, has never claimed Piru.

Ok, blood, piru, damu whatver you wanna call it he still a dickrider for jumpin on blood as soon as the whole 'blood movement' got some shine from game or dipset or whatever fake ass nigga was rappin about it at that time. Mitchy is the only reputable nigga he ever got on wit, and obviously Mitch viewed it as a one time deal or else they woulda done more shit together, wayne probably paid mitch hella loot to get on the track wit him so he could be considered a 'certified blood'