Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
thats why i never look at news on this game bc i wanna be surprised and not know what to expect. it make sthe game play better taht way. only think i looked at was release date then pre ordered it and tahts it
Better man than me LMAO! I crack out every fucking day hittin GTAV.NET looking for all the newest shit. I think I'm gonna try like Rasan @Rasan and mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista and just ride it out til the game comes out. Knowing me, and the fact i give two shits about surprises, I won't be able to do it lol. I'm still trippin on the fact that it's almost a lil over a week and then I'll have a blunt in my mouth with smoke burning my eyes playing this shit lol.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Better man than me LMAO! I crack out every fucking day hittin GTAV.NET looking for all the newest shit. I think I'm gonna try like Rasan @Rasan and mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista and just ride it out til the game comes out. Knowing me, and the fact i give two shits about surprises, I won't be able to do it lol. I'm still trippin on the fact that it's almost a lil over a week and then I'll have a blunt in my mouth with smoke burning my eyes playing this shit lol.
lmao i said fuck it and paid gamestop the full price when i pre ordered it so i can get my copy bc i believe this one will sell out.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I already checked GTAV.net again, but honestly, the sheer amount of shit to do i n this game really leaves plenty of surprises. I mean, I'm sure rockstar aint gonna show everyone the best shit b4 it drops.

Props: Darkshowdown

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I may flip my Collectors Box if I could really make a decent profit. I pre-orders the $150 editon, I may just have to buy an extra game and save the box to sell. Can you keep me updated MTT if you see anyone flippin em somewhere for a profit?