Gotta question..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2003
How do yall feel about that dude ryda j klyde? i was listening to his songs on myspace few min's ago and i feel like he's one of my fav's from the thizz camp

Mar 26, 2007
He still with the Mob Figaz, niggas need to do they homework.

AP9
RYDAH J KLYDE
JACKA
FED-X
HUSALAH

ROB-LO IS THERE MAIN PRODUCER

Mar 26, 2007
Rydah J klyde has his own group with T.I.P. cash called MONEY GANG.

AP9 has his own label and group also called MOB SHOP.

Mob Figaz is still around but as for Husalah he is locked up and recently Ap9 was locked up too, doesnt mean there still not a group for a fact them niggas will always be together.

Jan 1, 2006
gthug619 said:
He still with the Mob Figaz, niggas need to do they homework.
Last time Mob Figaz put out a new album was 2003!! Yeah they got together for the some of The Jacka album but...

4 years later they pretty much went solo. Don't count The Life And Times Of The Mob Figaz cause that just a greatest hits

Mar 26, 2007
it dont matter if thats just a greatest hits, if not any of the mob figaz STATED in a song or has announced that there is NO MORE MOB FIGAZ, then you need to stop assuming shit just because they havent made a GROUP album in 4 years.

Just because all of them havent dropped a GROUP album in 4 yrs dont mean shit playa......get your facts staright before you start giving out wrong information.

Aug 7, 2003
rydah is and always will be a mob figa. just cus they dont make a group album or whatnot dont mean he aint mob figaz no more.

and i agree with the statement he was tighter before he got on thizz. the fly gangsta was tight thats cus mac dre was still around and runnin that label but since then its all been sub par beats and thizz rappers.

everytime i listen to his old stuff i just explain how tight he is. he still comes coo on thizz but its not what im expecting for rydah.

Aug 7, 2003
The Visualizer said:
Last time Mob Figaz put out a new album was 2003!! Yeah they got together for the some of The Jacka album but...

4 years later they pretty much went solo. Don't count The Life And Times Of The Mob Figaz cause that just a greatest hits
they go their own way becuase ap9 lives in vegas. jacka and hus always seem to be together. rydah doing his own thing with thizz. and fed-x tryin to do whatever they can. its hard to get 5 busy lives (plus jail time) to get into the same studio and record a cd. thats why groups tend to break up becuase its hard to get everyone on the same page and deal with the money situations.

but they are still friends and mob figaz. just they have all been busy tryin to get own money.

Mar 26, 2007
This subject can relate to C-BO also, alot of peeps these days say he was harder when he was all WCMG, but now that he kind of made a turn in the game peeps say he isnt as hard but I think he still has that ruggish gangsta sht and he keeps it real, off the subject my bad...

Aug 7, 2003
gthug619 said:
This subject can relate to C-BO also, alot of peeps these days say he was harder when he was all WCMG, but now that he kind of made a turn in the game peeps say he isnt as hard but I think he still has that ruggish gangsta sht and he keeps it real, off the subject my bad...
c-bo's raps are still coo, but his beat selection and style arent really something i want to listen to now.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Never really felt him. In fact, i think hes ruined a few songs, most notably "leave me alone" with md. i dont particularly hate him, but i wont buy a rydah cd and will occasionally change the song if when he comes on as a feature.