Got meeself a wii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
house of the dead is pretty fun esp. if you got the zaper too but my lady be playin this game called cookin wit mama and its coo to play too its more like a chick game though but try it out!

Mar 20, 2007
I've been playing Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for a while...
It's FUN, but it takes a long ass time to learn the controls, but once you do, you whoop some monkey ass in that game.

Brawl, is a must.

You don't like Zelda

I'm trying to get that Need for Speed Game, I heard it was fun, but don't know firsthand.

Mar 20, 2007
I've been playing Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for a while...
It's FUN, but it takes a long ass time to learn the controls, but once you do, you whoop some monkey ass in that game.
When I actually did learn the controls and was beating the computer most of the time, I was like "Damn, I'm the king of this game."
I got a chance to go online with it, and the first person who I fought against, whooped my ass with almost perfect health.

hahahahaha

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
they dont exist
Damn RPGs my favorite genre of games.. They fadeing out.. Guess ima have to cop a PSP or buy a DS again to play RPGs, cuz it seems like all the good ones are comin out on the handhelds.. Even tho Lost Odssey is amazing, and Eternal Sonata isnt that bad, i'll be done with those games and wanna play something else soon :)

Jan 17, 2008
Zelda
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption hahaha damn it .
RedSteel
Rampage

If you have a Wii and get Smash Bros instead of Zelda something is seriously wrong with you.

Smash Brothers is a boring game.

SOUL CALIBUR IV