Got Manager?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2008
www.reverbnation.com
What's good... My name is Grimm if you don't know me I manage Black C of RBL Posse, and San Quinn. I am looking to expand my client base and am now offering consulting and representation to anyone that is need. I am able to provide you with an A-Z menu of actions that can increase your notoriety and overall music career. I have been Managing artists since 2005. Some of the services I can provide are :

PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION (GETTING YOUR MUSIC PLACED IN STORES AND ON ITUNES AMAZON ETC)
MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS (CREATING AWARENESS AND PROMOTING YOUR MUSIC ON THE WEB, RADIO, ETC)
ASSISTANCE/CONSULTING (GETTING YOUR MUSIC ADVERTISED, AND TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE)
CD MANUFACTURING (SAVE YOU MONEY GETTING YOUR CD'S FLYERS, POSTERS PRINTED)
PRODUCT PLACEMENT (GET YOUR CD PLACED IN THE STORES, AND ON THE RIGHT SHELVES)
DIGITAL MARKETING AND VIDEO PLACEMENT (MTV, BET, ETC)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BOOSTS (INCREASE FOLLOWERS AND VIEWS)

These are just some of the services I can provide. I can also set you up with beats, studio time, Feature Verses from your favorite Bay Area Rappers (Any and all), photography, graphics, event footage (film your shows), etc.

If you are trying to put out your music and haven't found the help you need, or have run out of ideas, contact me I am willing to help.

DISCLOSURE:
I do not work for free, all of the services will cost you and I am sure you know that. But be prepared to have money not only to get these things done but pay me for my time and effort. This also is not an easy solution to selling a million records. It will however allow you to build a foundation for your music to make revenue. If the music is good it will sell itself, these services I offer will allow you to promote and sell it better than ever.

J. Grimm
[email protected]

May 16, 2002
With all due respect, all of what you stated is what most independent artist are doing on our own already. I personally haven't seen any of the artist you mentioned on Mtv in heavy rotation or on the radio for that matter. Getting any Bay Area artist for a feature through you would cost more because more bread would have to be dished out to pay you, than if I cut you out & go straight to the source myself.

Like I said, all of what you stated is what most independent artist are already doing on our own.

Now, MosesSoulRight the 2nd. & I are not the best of friends in here, :eek: but I agree with him (but correcting him) on the fact that managers are entitled to 10 to 15%. If the manager wants to be paid, the manager needs to put in the groundwork, online work & footwork to get his artist into venues etc. So the money can start to come in. An artist doesn't come out of pocket & pay the manger then hopes to make his money back.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
With all due respect, all of what you stated is what most independent artist are doing on our own already. I personally haven't seen any of the artist you mentioned on Mtv in heavy rotation or on the radio for that matter. Getting any Bay Area artist for a feature through you would cost more because more bread would have to be dished out to pay you, than if I cut you out & go straight to the source myself.

Like I said, all of what you stated is what most independent artist are already doing on our own.

Now, MosesSoulRight the 2nd. & I are not the best of friends in here, :eek: but I agree with him (but correcting him) on the fact that managers are entitled to 10 to 15%. If the manager wants to be paid, the manager needs to put in the groundwork, online work & footwork to get his artist into venues etc. So the money can start to come in. An artist doesn't come out of pocket & pay the manger then hopes to make his money back.
it's what most independent rappers "try" to do.

most just say 'imma rapper, pay me' & never get anywhere.

I am sure this promotion is for independent artists who more or less just want to make music & pay for the business side of things to get taken care of while they push music.

May 16, 2002
it's what most independent rappers "try" to do.

most just say 'imma rapper, pay me' & never get anywhere.

I am sure this promotion is for independent artists who more or less just want to make music & pay for the business side of things to get taken care of while they push music.

Fair enough, but what happens when that independent artist song doesn't hit the radio, the video doesn't make it to MTV / BET etc. Getting your music on iTunes, Rhapsody, E-Music etc. is not hard. You can do that yourself for the low low price of $60 though CdBaby, so why pay a middle man for something you can do yourself? Okay, I understand that some would rather pay the business side of it, but as an artist are you really going to let someone handle your publishings?

An artist needs to be aware of what it is that manger is providing because these type of things will be the next biggest scams from people everywhere claiming to be mangers. Paying a larger amount of money to a so called manager & still get nowhere. Just as bad as these so called promoters charging "stage fees" (cough cough bullshit) to these independent artist believing what they're told & not realizing they're being sold a dream.

There are legit managers out there & I'm not saying this guy is fake or any of the sort. I'm simply speaking in general, but anybody claiming to be a manager needs to put up or shut up. I don't want to hear what you can do for me, you need to show me before I decide to hire you.

Dec 2, 2006
Fair enough, but what happens when that independent artist song doesn't hit the radio, the video doesn't make it to MTV / BET etc. Getting your music on iTunes, Rhapsody, E-Music etc. is not hard. You can do that yourself for the low low price of $60 though CdBaby, so why pay a middle man for something you can do yourself? Okay, I understand that some would rather pay the business side of it, but as an artist are you really going to let someone handle your publishings?

An artist needs to be aware of what it is that manger is providing because these type of things will be the next biggest scams from people everywhere claiming to be mangers. Just as bad as these so called promoters charging "stage fees" (cough cough bullshit) to these independent artist believing what they're told & not realizing they're being sold a dream.
The artist will blame the manager and everybody else but the person really responsible....

The scam is the scam if that makes any sense....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

An artist needs to be aware of what it is that manger is providing because these type of things will be the next biggest scams from people everywhere claiming to be mangers. Paying a larger amount of money to a so called manager & still get nowhere. Just as bad as these so called promoters charging "stage fees" (cough cough bullshit) to these independent artist believing what they're told & not realizing they're being sold a dream.

There are legit managers out there & I'm not saying this guy is fake or any of the sort. I'm simply speaking in general, but anybody claiming to be a manager needs to put up or shut up. I don't want to hear what you can do for me, you need to show me before I decide to hire you.
I feel you. Just me, but majority of the artists are lazy, like I said... they are like "I rap, now pay me cause I am the hottest thing ever"

I think those are the target types for managers out there.

May 16, 2002
I feel you. Just me, but majority of the artists are lazy, like I said... they are like "I rap, now pay me cause I am the hottest thing ever"

I think those are the target types for managers out there.

Agreed, but as independent artist we don't need anymore faulty people out there who decide to jump into the music scene out the blue. Bad enough I've seen plenty of people who twisted their face when I'd bump rap back in the day, but now I run into them & they're producing music or rapping for that matter. Hence everybody & their mama are on this bandwagon.

We have faulty independent labels, artist, promoters & now managers? LOL!

This music shit is going to hell in a hand basket from the roots, not just the music.