GORILLA GANG DOUBLE DISC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Yes!! I placed my order on dec. 7th & a week passed so I pm'd Ju then Ju asked me for my info; give it to him; he then replied sayin he has my order & claimed he sent them on dec. 22nd; havent recieved them; pm'd Tay then he replied sayin he had to hit him up to see whats goin on; then I pm'd Ju then Ju replied back apologizing for the delay & they asked me if my address is in San Diego?? He thought he sent it to Canada??? I'm in Dago!! Then I pm'd Ju my address again around last week & I havent heard any word about the situation from them since so whats reely goin on??? I reely hoped he sent them already?????? ...& I spent $27 on both of em including shipping??? WOW!!!
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT BRO JUST TO WWW.RAPBAY.COM ORDER THOSE ALBUMS NOW! AND YOU'LL GET EM IN JUST A FEW DAYS... THATS HOW I GOT MINE 9.99 EACH AND I JUST TOOK A FEW DAYS BRO..

Oct 21, 2003
I WOULD NEVER SUPPORT THOSE ARTISTS AGAIN AND BETTER DOWNLOAD THEIR SHIT!!!

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MUSIC AND SHIT AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND OUT A FREAKING CD, WTF!!!

SEEMS LIKE MOST ARTISTS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR FANS NOWADAYS AND THATS ON SOME BULLSHIT!

Dec 25, 2003
Im already gettin furious & the more they see my post about me gettin impatiently furious the more they'll ignore me & not give a flyin fuck!!! I cant believe this bullshit man; better yet I cant believe Im a devoted fan; one of the very few who always buy anything he puts out...
No fuckin joke; I dont fuck around & play games wit people like that; not a good look man......

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT BE MAD AT ME..I SAID WHAT MY POSITION IS AND I MADE THE CALLS THAT I WAS ASKED 2 MAKE. PEOPLE NEED 2 WATCH HOW THEY EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS. IM 100 WITH IT AND RAPBAY HAS DONE MOST OF OUR SHIPPING 2 MY KNOWLEDGE AND ITS BEEN GOOD. I SUGGESTED HE SEND U EXTRA PRODUCT AND EVEN OFFERED 2 SIGN A CD 4 U.WHAT ELSE IS EXPECTED OF ME??....I DONT DO THE POST OFFICE THING.NOT MY JOBBY JOB

Dec 31, 2007
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
@ACIDRAPTOR-STILL WASNT AWARE YOU STILL AINT GOT YA ORDER, EVEN THO WE (ME & THE POST EXPRESS REP) REPACCAGED IT PERSONALLY AND ADDED ADDITIONAL MATERIAL FOR YOUR PATIENCE. I HANDLE THIS ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS SO IF YOU GOT ANY ISSUES REGARDIN SHIPMENTS GET AT ME. THE POST EXPRESS HAS NOT RECIEVED THE PACCAGE BACC (THEY HAVE MY CONTACT NUMBER TO CALL ME IF IT DID COME BACC AGAIN) SO MAYBE SOMETHINGS UP WITH YA LOCATION BRO. I FEEL YOUR GRIPE HOMIE, BUT KNOW I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IVE SAID I WOULD. YA NEW PACCAGE HAS BOTH DISCS, LAROO & TAY ALBUM, KJ'S & POSTER HOMIE. WE VALUE ALL OF OUR FANS AND WOULDNT INTENTIONALY HOLD BACC YOUR ORDERS CUZZN. AGAIN, LET ME KNOW IF YOU'VE RECIEVED IT YET. BIG-JU (AND THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY IN THE FUTURE, IF SOMETHING AINT RIGHT BELIEVE IMA FIX IT!)

Dec 25, 2003
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER GUYS (FUCKIN POSTAL SERVICE FAULT; NOT U GUYS; ALL ON THEM!!!) BUT I JUST FINALLY GOT THEM!!!!! ALL CAME WITH WHAT EXACTLY BIG JU DESCRIBED UP THERE!!!!!! ALL OF THOSE GOODIES GOT ME MORE PUMPED & STOKED TO THE BRAINIUM OFF MY CRANIUM LOADED WITH MORE AWESOME STOKAGE THAN EVER BEFORE TO BUMP ALL THOSE MOBBED OUT BANGERS!!!!!! BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO THE BIG HOMIE TAY, JU, & THE REST OF THE PIIMP TEAM!!!!!! IM ABOUT TO THROW MY SOLO "FUCKIN WIT DA MOBB IS A PRIVILEDGE" LISTENIN PARTY SO I'LL BE BACK LATER ON TO GIVE YA MY FULL REVIEW ON THESE ALBUMS!!!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED THE FULL PLUG FAM!!! IMMA MEEZY OFF THIS SICC......

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
God is good.all the time.i think we all learned some valuable lessons dealing with this situation.hopefully no one else jumps to any conclusions about our business practices from now on.mistakes happen.and real niggas do real things.im glad it all worked out cuz my true fans are very important to me. Thanks for all the support yall!! GG100

Dec 25, 2003
Just bumped all them discs!!! Way worth the purchases & big special thanks to yall for providing me more for my patience (even tho ya didnt need to do that; thats just me tho); ya do reely care about us who care to buy all the music ya drop!! Its a postal mishap man I knew it all along; like u said its not your fault Tay!! Thanks again for the extras cuz I was eventually gonna cop that KJ & your collab project wit Laroo (both big bangers!!!) & thanks for the posters guys!! Mobb Memorabilia rite there!! All I need left are the Tay & Skiem Heim project & the re-reelease of Kingpins only & sum few other related projects Im lackin at the top of my head...... Thanks one mo again Tay, Ju, & the whole GG team!!! Keep pavin the mobb movement for the younger & future generations & never give up that passion...... Im rootin for ya down in desolate san dago still spreading the word for yall... Bay Area mobb music, the style & sound that yall have been truly indentified with will never ever die......

Dec 31, 2007
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
@ACIDRAPTOR, THATZ WHATZ UP FAM! IM GLAD THEY MADE IT, TOOK SOME "GETTIN ON MELLONS" BUT THEY GOT IT WORKED OUT! HAPPY U DIG THE PACKAGE AND CD'S BRO. AND LIKE TAY SAID, WE GIVE A BIG FUCC BOUT OUR FANS AND SUPPORTERS, NEVER DOUBT IT CAUSE WITHOUT YALL THERES NO US. AND FOR ANY HATIN AZZ BITCH WHO WANNA GET ON THESE BOARDZ AND SAY OTHERWIZE, MAKE SURE YOU SAY IT WITHIN 2 FEET OF ME ALSO. BET I CHANGE YA MIND, YEE GG (REAL MEN SAY IT ONCE)