GORILLA GANG DOUBLE DISC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Hey Tay & PIIMP ENT. I already ordered your double album two fridays ago off your site & Ive yet to recieve it??? Just wondering if ya sent more orders out lately cuz Im still starvin to bump more Tay & mobb music alone???

Feb 14, 2004
TAY WASNT BULLSHITTIN WHEN HE
SAID HES ABOUT TO FLOOD THE MARKET
I LIKE WHATS HES DONE FOR HIMSELF
AND PIIMP ENT. THIS IS A SOLID FOUNDATION
YOU'VE BUILT FOR YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE
GOOD JOB HOMIE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^THE BEST IS YET 2 COME.NOW THAT I'VE ESTABLISHED THE LABEL AND ARTISTS,WE WILL BE GIVING OUR SUPPORTERS A CHANCE 2 GET INTO US INDIVIDUALLY.I HAVENT PUT A SOLO ALBUM OUT IN A FEW YEARS...EXPECT A CLASSIC!! THANKS 4 THE LOVE..ITS MOTIVATION.
AND....HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE ENTIRE MOB.GG/PIIMP/WCM100

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MISS ME WITH THE MEANFACE THO....LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT.
I AM THE PRODUCT....NOT THE SELLER. I OWN A RECORD COMPANY NOT A SHIPPING COMPANY.I HAVENT SEEN A DOLLAR OF YOUR MONEY SO LOOK AT WHAT I DO AS A FAVOR NOT AN EXPECTATION.GG

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^^WTF? MIND YOUR BIZ AND FUCC U PAY ME. AND Y'ALL WONDER WHY WE RARELY DROP ALBUMS.ITS BECUZ OF PEOPLE LIKE U AND THOSE SMART ASS COMMENTS.
I ACTUALLY LEFT THAT MSG IN GOOD NATURE AND HAD COMMUNICATED WITH "MY FAN" VIA PM. U LOOKIN LIKE ANOTHER TAY HATER 2 ME.GG

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I OWN A RECORD COMPANY NOT A SHIPPING COMPANY.
I can help you with that, get your music to a wider fanbase. For example people in Australia need that West Coast shit and they will fall in love with it, but right now they are blinded by a cesspool of mainstream garbage, floating in river of shit poured over us by the big record companies who pay for air time so they don't know what the fuck good music sounds like.

There is a good market here for you to make alot of money and reach potential customers.

I can help you bring your music here with little to no hassle and provide avenues for people to hear it.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Dec 25, 2003
Yes!! I placed my order on dec. 7th & a week passed so I pm'd Ju then Ju asked me for my info; give it to him; he then replied sayin he has my order & claimed he sent them on dec. 22nd; havent recieved them; pm'd Tay then he replied sayin he had to hit him up to see whats goin on; then I pm'd Ju then Ju replied back apologizing for the delay & they asked me if my address is in San Diego?? He thought he sent it to Canada??? I'm in Dago!! Then I pm'd Ju my address again around last week & I havent heard any word about the situation from them since so whats reely goin on??? I reely hoped he sent them already?????? ...& I spent $27 on both of em including shipping??? WOW!!!