good reliable professional mechanics in oakland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
i understand you are attempting to be funny...i chuckled a bit when i typed the thread. shits an oxymoron waiting to be pointed out. but i know they are out there. i had two before they changed ownership. im also not saying...put me on tyrone from the murder dubs that be hooking up cars good

oakland is one the most high end, beautiful cities in this country with mind blowing cultural diversity, but we get a bad wrap at times. thats like saying you cant leave SF without getting ass violated by angry fag eco-terrorists

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I need one also......my car has barely any acceleration.....I fucked with this one place on san pablo in north oakland, but I won't fuck with them again......oh yeah, there was this spot on ashby in berkeley off shattuck, they were coo......that was hella long ago tho

Dec 4, 2006
my boy in the 30's is a good mechanic....but he changed his number a couple of months ago. Imma hit up the town sometime next week, go to his house and get his new number. Dude is really good with cars...

Dec 13, 2003
I need one also......my car has barely any acceleration.....I fucked with this one place on san pablo in north oakland, but I won't fuck with them again......oh yeah, there was this spot on ashby in berkeley off shattuck, they were coo......that was hella long ago tho
i feel you...but i aint trying to take that shit outside oakland. cause i have to tow it in. my towing is free for the first 5 miles and im cheap

Dec 13, 2003
my boy in the 30's is a good mechanic....but he changed his number a couple of months ago. Imma hit up the town sometime next week, go to his house and get his new number. Dude is really good with cars...
LMAO!
i did specify i didnt want cats from the 20's...didnt i...LMAO

werd...good looking out. he got a shop?

Jan 23, 2006
lol @ tyrone , but in reality i like saving money and "tyrone" around the corner does more justice for me then shops do. all i do is buy the part and give him like 30 dollars but ive only had him do shit like leaking gaskets, motor mounts, exhaust issues... you know shit thats common with scrapers

Dec 4, 2006
LMAO!
i did specify i didnt want cats from the 20's...didnt i...LMAO

werd...good looking out. he got a shop?

he ain't from the 20's....he lives in the 30's! between Coolidge and 35th...

I'm trying to help you out and you over here complaining where dude is from!

he don't got a shop, but got all the necessary tools to fix a car...

Aug 9, 2006
whether you embrace it or not.....if your not friends with the mechanic YOURSELF....you will ALLWAYS have a feeling like "damn man, was that neccisary" leaving ANY mechanic shop...

that shit is expensive and for good reason....

thats why im glad ive been taught enough to get myself by....if I cant fix it myself its probally not worth fixin......although my trailblazer has 175,000 mile warranty (any chevy owners ever hear of that? haha i doubt it!!!)

Dec 13, 2003
the reason im asking if dude has a shop because my homie tried to fix it...but needs some shit like a compressor mount thingamahoogit and usually cats on the streets dont have those heavy duty tools

Dec 13, 2003
whether you embrace it or not.....if your not friends with the mechanic YOURSELF....you will ALLWAYS have a feeling like "damn man, was that neccisary" leaving ANY mechanic shop...

that shit is expensive and for good reason....

thats why im glad ive been taught enough to get myself by....if I cant fix it myself its probally not worth fixin......although my trailblazer has 175,000 mile warranty (any chevy owners ever hear of that? haha i doubt it!!!)
werd

Aug 9, 2006
do you know any owners of a tow truck bizness? they can hook you up...if you know any owners of car-related business they can hook you up with the best/cheapest mechanics on the market....they KNOW who go to.......