good night sign in sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
been pissed all day, think its just a bad mixture between drugs and bad timing on stupid shit, but anyways, my rooms all nice and clean, got x box live up, got a bottle of captain morgan private stock, got ciggs, and got an insurance check coming in the mail tomarrow for about half a rack. life is good, and the girly is not bothering me cause the phone is unplugged. its good times

Apr 8, 2005
yea man, i had the label owner tell dudes insurance that im having trouble recording due to chest pain and lack of breath control. so im getting some lost wages being that if i cant record i cant make money. lol. they also set aside 1500$ for me to go into the hospital or docters and get my breath control/chest fixed.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I don't think I ever want to go to sleep. I'm chill and relaxed for the first time in a looooooooooong time. Didn't get extra drunk, just keepin' a good buzz going and listening to music.

Apr 8, 2005
thats that shit though, im mildly buzzed, best buzz ive had in a minute, just the perfect level, no drama, no nothing. bumpin the shit out of some hustlah tracks. that fighting the feds track is super on point.

Feb 14, 2004
right now, i have a nice buzz going on. not too buzzed, not even close to blacking out. and the big ass flat screen t.v. behind me is playing NFL Network on HD. i could change it to anything else, but i rather listen to NFL Total Access over and over.