Good music blogs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Honestly, you're the one making an issue out of this. I clearly offended you and you want to start some shit over it rather than just ignore it and go on your way. I came into the thread because I was interested in what was going on, and every blog that was posted was exactly what I said... NY hardcore, or the shitties emo-prog-rock-indie bullshit I've ever heard.

I never said anything even remotely close to "you listen to bullshit" or "your musical taste is inferior to mine", so I don't know where you're getting the opinion that I came here to "bash tastes in music". I never even named a specific band. I could very well be talking about bands that you think are terrible.

::shrug::

Whatever man...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Honestly, you're the one making an issue out of this. I clearly offended you and you want to start some shit over it rather than just ignore it and go on your way. I came into the thread because I was interested in what was going on, and every blog that was posted was exactly what I said... NY hardcore, or the shitties emo-prog-rock-indie bullshit I've ever heard.

I never said anything even remotely close to "you listen to bullshit" or "your musical taste is inferior to mine", so I don't know where you're getting the opinion that I came here to "bash tastes in music". I never even named a specific band. I could very well be talking about bands that you think are terrible.

::shrug::

Whatever man...
Offended? No. It's not a big enough deal to be offended by. I just try to keep topics in here on track and free of people who come in just to talk shit/etc. That kind of stuff is what makes most the forums on here utter shit these days. If that wasn't your intent then I'm sorry I took it that way and I apologize. But with that being said, most of your posts I have seen in these forums are in the cynical/smartass/etc type nature of things so maybe that is why I took it as such. You could have simply posted music blogs that you like (if there are any) or just kept it moving.

Nov 14, 2002
I just try to keep topics in here on track and free of people who come in just to talk shit/etc. That kind of stuff is what makes most the forums on here utter shit these days. If that wasn't your intent then I'm sorry I took it that way and I apologize.
I was being sincere... My language might have come off as harsh, but I for a while now have been curious as to why most music blogs are filled with indie rock.