Good music blogs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Why does just about everyone that uses those blogs listen to either NY hardcore, or the shitties emo-prog-rock-indie bullshit I've ever heard.

Mar 18, 2003
Thanks B-Buzz!

fkdhgsafkfglksa!!!!

ive been raving about that damn split for like a year and you're just now hearing it?!?! shame shame. glad you like it though.

all the profits from that split went to charity.
You told me about Sed Non Satiata a while ago. And while I wasn't really big on the more pure forms of screamo (especially foreign) at the time, I did actually like them. I probably either missed your posts about this split or just never got around to it but it is pretty good.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Why does just about everyone that uses those blogs listen to either NY hardcore, or the shitties emo-prog-rock-indie bullshit I've ever heard.
It wasn't an opinion, it was a question. I apologize for butt-fucking your musical tastes.
The second part of your reply is an opinion.

Either way you just came into to thread to bash tastes in music and not add anything to the thread other then that. If you want to do that kind of stuff stay in the Strange or Open forum.

Thanks.