Good liberal talk radio?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
Can someone point me to some good liberal talk radio? I listen to conservatives all day, and while i am a conservative, id still like to hear the other side every now and then. And don't recommend AirAmerica, Ive listened to it and its God-awful.

Thanks for your help.

Hatch

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2004
THA RIPPA said:
Can someone point me to some good liberal talk radio? I listen to conservatives all day, and while i am a conservative, id still like to hear the other side every now and then.

Thanks for your help.
Allen Colmes from "Hannity and Colmes" has a good liberal show. i dont know if he is on in your market. but i do know he is on in the top 9 markets in the country.

i hear him on KFMB out of San Diego, CA

THA RIPPA said:
And don't recommend AirAmerica, Ive listened to it and its God-awful.
i wouldnt dream of it.

May 27, 2002
I've heard his show every now and then. I like Alan. I should tune in more often, and probably will be able to, because in my area, Savage Nation ends at 10.

Hatch

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2004
what you need to listen to is AM640 KFI out of LA. you can stream it off the WEB at
http://www.kfi640.com/interactive/streaming.html

listen to the John and Ken show weekdays from 3:00 to 7:00 and the John Zeigler show weekdays 10:00-1:00 (of course these are Pacific times)

the John and Ken show is the best show i have ever heard.

both shows are conservative