GOLDTOES BE IN THE STREETZ!!!!! EVEN IN LA. 213-415!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2011
1ST N 4MOST - GOD BLESS & PEACE TO ALL MY WEST COAST AFFILIATES . . . . . BLACK, BROWN, NORTHERNERS, SURENOS, BULLDOGS, LOCS, DAMUS, PIRUS, SALVIS, PAISAS, SAMOANS, ASIANS, AND ALL INDEPENDENT RIDERZ!!!

I recently chopped it up with Goldtoes on the phone on 7/26/11 . . . . . AND MAH NIGGA IS REAL! I'm str8 outta L.A. - Northeast LOS . . . . YEAH i SAID IT . . . . . . GOLDTOES FUCKZ WITH L.A. 4 u suckaz out there that don't know mah potnah, GOLDTOES IS A STR8 BOSS. Stayin in L.A. 4 a minute, fuckin with So. Cal Radio stations, promotin peace, givin independent artists like myself a chance to absorb knowledge, and just bein a real muthafucka!!!

We had a chance to chop it up like some real LATIN SAVZ and discussed a lotta real life politics!!!! To u suckaz out there promotin beef, hatin on my folkz, mixing up reality with this rap shit . . . . . .u suckaz need to get laced up. ALL U squares hatin on unity between races n colorz, u just don't know. U doin exactly what they want you to do . . . . .which is self-inflicted genocide!!!

We here @ TURF NOCK MOBB reppin SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA - WE GET DOWN WITH THE BAY AREA, WE SEND LOVE Y RESPECT TO THAT CENTRAL KILLA VALLEY, AND WE GIVE IT UP TO THET CAPITAL CITY SAC-TOWN!!! We also STAND UP AND REP OURS!!! Los Skanless Mayne!! Northeast, South Central, Inglewood, Compton, East L.A., Long Beach, Pasadena, San Diego . . . .AND "GOOD OL WATTS"!!! Lotta u suckaz really don't know . . . . .. that 'W' u throw up . . . .. . we started that shit in WATTS!!!

So please know - any haterz that read this . . . . . we bout green!!! We down with Black-n-Brown Entertainment, we Ride with the North, and we rep the West!!!

AND WE ROLL WITH GOLDTOES! FUCK U SUCKAZ, HATERZ, AND SNITCHES!!!

OH YEAH . . . . .Can't forget . . . . .R.I.P. NATE DOGG, MR. CEE, HITMAN, MAUSBERG, B-BRAZY, MAC DRE, EAZY-E, COUGNUT!!!!

1-luv,
A.O.S. The Badd Hand

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Fuck bulldogs, pirus, salvins, samoans, slanty-eyed chinks, and mexicans that act, talk, and dress like niggers

Also, fuck non-mexican nortenos.
Woodie was a non mexican Norteno what you trying to say. Also Mousie, Lou-E-Lou, Lil Wyno, Hurrikane J and others arent Mexican. and what you got against Asians and samoans?

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Woodie was a non mexican Norteno what you trying to say. Also Mousie, Lou-E-Lou, Lil Wyno, Hurrikane J and others arent Mexican. and what you got against Asians and samoans?
I BELIEVE J IZ 1/2, SO I THINK THE FACT HE'S A BLACK BLOOD IS 2 REASONS 4 DA HATE. EVEN THO DA BITCH DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BOUT C'S, I'M SURE SHE HATES LIL WYNO TOO. JUST DON'T EVEN BOTHER, CUZZ I'M SURE THE TROLL WILL GET DA BOOT!