GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2012 SEASON!!!! TSSS HAAA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
» Monday, November 28 2011

David Lee: Hoopshype is saying my man @Jamal Crawford to the Knicks? Still remember him droppin 50 against the Heat in the Garden. I was settin screens LOL Twitter
Golden State Warriors, New York Knicks, Free Agency, David Lee, Jamal Crawford | share

The Warriors say they're not considering an amnesty for Biedrins. Instead, they want to make a push to acquire a big man, such as Tyson Chandler, Samuel Dalembert, Marc Gasol, DeAndre Jordan or Nene. San Francisco Chronicle
Golden State Warriors, Free Agency, Samuel Dalembert, Andris Biedrins, Tyson Chandler, Marc Gasol, DeAndre Jordan | share

Ekpe Udoh: Back in the in the United States safely So happy to be back and to start back up playing. Prob hit Waco again and get some practice time!! Had a great time in Israel with my bros tweety and lace. Thanks to Bnei Hasharon for having me even though it was shorter than expected!!! Twitter
Golden State Warriors, Ekpe Udoh | share

» Sunday, November 27 2011

Many Warriors fans expect center Andris Biedrins to be let go. But multiple sources confirmed that Golden State has no intention of getting rid of Biedrins through the amnesty provision. The Warriors, according to sources, will be hot after big men once free agency begins. San Jose Mercury-News
Golden State Warriors, Free Agency, Andris Biedrins | share

Unrestricted free agents Nene (Denver), Tyson Chandler (Dallas) and Samuel Dalembert (Sacramento) are on their list, as are restricted free agents Marc Gasol (Memphis) and DeAndre Jordan (Los Angeles Clippers). The Warriors don't have to get rid of Biedrins to afford one of those, both sources confirmed. They'd have enough money if guard Charlie Bell were to be bought out. San Jose Mercury-News
Golden State Warriors, Free Agency, Andris Biedrins | share

One of the sources also said the Warriors -- who have nine players under contract, plus three rookie draft picks and restricted free agent swingman Reggie Williams -- will pay close attention to players waived via amnesty around the league. Golden State would jump after some of the names being floated in the rumor mill, such as Portland's Brandon Roy, for a cheap price. San Jose Mercury-News
Golden State Warriors, Portland Trail Blazers, Free Agency, Andris Biedrins, Brandon Roy | share

Dubi Pick: Valuable Friendships: @Ekpe Udoh's stepping up & playing for Bnei tonight before flying bk to the US. Org. applauds his decision #BaylorBears Twitter
Golden State Warriors, Ekpe Udoh, Lockout, Israel | share

Rick Welts, the Golden State Warriors' new president, told the world he was gay in May, instantly becoming a pioneer in the closeted world of professional sports. The enormity of that decision was spelled out to him during a recent dinner in New York. "At least you know what your obituary is going to say," a friend told Welts. "Is that really what I want to be remembered for? Well, it's what I signed up for," Welts said. "There is a sense of responsibility that goes with continuing to be part of that dialogue. "It will always be part of my story, but what I'm all about is running NBA teams and running the Golden State Warriors." San Francisco Chronicle
Golden State Warriors, Rick Welts | share

"There was a great unknown about how my announcement would be received and how it would affect my professional life, but I wanted to help others in the future," Welts said. "I hoped it would resonate with young people who might be wondering if they could succeed professionally in any field because of who they are. The response has been overwhelmingly humbling in every possible way." San Francisco Chronicle

Of course, things of this magnitude are rarely that simple. And Welts knew it. "You've worked your whole life to try and get somewhere, and you hope that you're going to be able to continue to work hard and enjoy what you do, but you don't know, because no one had ever tried it before," Welts said. "It's easy for them to say it's not that big of a deal, but, in men's team sports, it's still a very big deal. "If this was a 'No one gives a crap' moment, then a lot of people would have already done it." San Francisco Chronicle

As it would happen, Welts was on a flight from San Francisco International Airport to JFK at the exact time the story went public. Right before takeoff, he sent an e-mail to about 100 close acquaintances so they would be prepared. "What's the level beyond scary? That's where I was," Welts said. "I don't know if you can even imagine the feeling of knowing that everything in your life is changing 40,000 feet below you. "It was surreal. It was crazy. I touched down in New York, and my phone went KABOOM." San Francisco Chronicle

» Saturday, November 26 2011
Tim Kawakami: Amnesty: Warriors won't drop David Lee, will think about Andris Biedrins, but probably will go small-scale and drop Charlie Bell. Twitter
Golden State Warriors, New York Knicks, Andris Biedrins, David Lee, Charlie Bell | share

Matt Steinmetz: Chris Mullin's No. 17 retirement ceremony was scheduled for Jan. 20 vs. Indiana at Oracle. We'll see if that holds or changes. Twitter
Golden State Warriors, Chris Mullin | share

Jeremy Lin: I HAVE A JOB AGAIN!!! yesssssssssss Twitter
Golden State Warriors, Lockout, Jeremy Lin | share

Stephen Curry: Really hope there's a reason they agreed and we have no problem passing the CBA through the vote. #fingerscrossed Twitter