***Golden State Warriors 2010-2011 Offseason Thread***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I always hold onto hope. Maybe I'm delusional after all these years, but I still hold onto hope.

Being a lifelong GS fan, and having to sit through passing on Kobe, etc., trading away Penny and VC, and drafting jabronis like Todd Fuller, Patrick O'Bryant, etc.,

...it can only go uphill from that.

Drafting Steph Curry was the smartest move in a long time...I hope that draft day mojo from last year rubs off and continues tonight.

Jan 5, 2006
They probably will get Monroe as a second option if Cousins isn't there.. i don't want Udoh, the punk ass Kings supposedly wanted Monroe now they changed their mind to Cousins.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
YEA LOOKS LIKE THE WARRIORS WILL DRAFT UDOH, HES 6'10 250 AND A 7'5 WINGSPAN, REBOUNDS AND BLOCKS SHOTS, HE WON'T BE A STAR PLAYER BUT COULD BE A DEFENSIVE FORCE FOR THE WARRIORS, ALSO EVEN THOUGH ITS SAID THAT THE WARRIORS HAVE NOTHING BUT SCORERS, MONTA IS OUR ONLY GUY WHO IS GOING TO SCORE ON A CONSISTENT BASIS WITH MAGGHETTI GONE, I DON'Y THINK CURRY CAN GET 20+ POINTS ON A CONSISTENT BASIS AS HE GOING TO BE THE GUY TO JUST MAKE OTHER PLAYERS BETTER AND WILL HAVE BIG SCORING GAMES BUT NOT ON A GAME TO GAME BASIS LIKE ELLIS

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
im still not sure why they took udoh he is short why do the warriors like takin short player to play center they listed him at 6'9
Whatever size he is....They are saying he's a solid rebounder, defender and shot blocker.....Thats a go in my book.....

We really got fucked in the draft lottery....There were 5 solid ALMOST for sure shots, that might do something in the NBA...And we got the sixth pick...Hopefully this cat can come in and contribute on defense right away...

Jul 25, 2007
What a stupid ass pick. Dont we already have AR and BWright? If anything, they should of got someone who is more aggressive and has more strength, which was Monroe. Like CHAPO said, these wiggaz dont give a fuck, they about to bounce so they are going to fuck up this team as much as possible for the next muthafucka to take over. Kind of reminds me of Bush setting thangs up for Obama.