Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Ive been very disappointed with Barnes this year also. He has not produced like he should be. Hes not grown at all considering the "playoff experience" of last season. I sure wish we would have never traded Brandon Rush even though he was coming off a bad injury.Thompson is not a hell of a scorer, hes a spot up shooter and some how made it to the NBA with basic dribbling skills. 10 year olds can dribble the ball better then him.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
I honestly hope K Thompsom signs a long term contract. He's in a slump right now but dude can be a beast on BOTH sides of the court. Would be dumb to trade him away to only watch him be a star on another team. T-Rip @T-Rip , who do you think would be a better fit than K Thompson?

Jan 18, 2006
Theres a lot of shooting guards better then him in the league. Pick and choose. I get what ur saying about him having a great career on another team if we traded him. If anything he chould be coming off the bench right now till he learns how to be more consistent cuz hes never really been that consistent as a Warrior. Unfortunately our bench is so thin theres noone that can replace in the starting lineup right now

Jan 18, 2006
Curry usually makes his wide open shots while Klay doesnt. Curry also gets double teamed a lot and Klay never does. Actually its usually Iggy that guards the other teams best scorer or at least that was the excuse when we were losing without Iggy. Klay is not even that good of a defender foh.

lol @ trying to say Klay is a better shooter then Curry. Not in ur wildest fucken dream. To sum it up Klay is left open a lot and doesn't take advantage of it that often. Curry is hardly ever left open

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
T-Rip @T-Rip you're completely disregarding what klay does on the defensive end. Cut him some slack. He's kind of streaky as a shooter, but still there's plenty of teams out there that would love to have Thompson

Jan 18, 2006
Kinda streaky is big time understatement. He had a another bad shooting night last night just like i said he would and he probably wont shoot good for the next couple games. You always have to think of how ur team can improve and right now hes at the top of the list for being replaced at least as a starter on the Warriors

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Kinda streaky is big time understatement. He had a another bad shooting night last night just like i said he would and he probably wont shoot good for the next couple games. You always have to think of how ur team can improve and right now hes at the top of the list for being replaced at least as a starter on the Warriors
How about his defense?

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Beyond Kobe, Wade and Harden, klay is on the next tier with guys like monta, jimmy butler, Joe Johnson, Eric Gordon, Jr smith, and maybe Bradley beal.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ you just said it. If we were able to insert Monta back in this lineup Klay come off the bench we would be contenders. Unfortunately Monta was out of our price range this past offseason. We need a more aggressive shooting guard period. We have Iggy to guard the other teams best scorer, Klay is not that good of a defender Meta