Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
yep Griffin one of the most overrated players in the NBA, glad to see that faggot lose his cool and get a 2nd technical cuz of it. He acts like hes such a tough guy but relies on his teammates to fight for him fucken faggot. Crawford fucken killing us right now, need to step on his foot or some shit lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol griffin and rivers are both faggots girffin sayin we were playin cowardly ball they have two of the biggest floppers in the nba in paul and griffin and rivers sayin they were kickin our butts at the end of the 3rd we were down 3

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Griffin didn't do shit to get ejected so that was ur guys xmas' present.
Doc was right u guys were being out played and had to resort to the other stuff..
Tha rivalry is real... we wouldn't go to church wit u fuckers on xmas, thats how real.. so aint no more rooting for dub's its fuck ya'll!
Any way u pulled it out n we need to go stunt on PO tonight so see u jan 30th.

Lol at biggest floppers that's dilusional... bogut was acting more like a bitch than a tough guy and the rest of ur team is soft and allways injured.

Miss me with that scrap shit...lol.. por favor.. if u can't think of anything clever just prop someone who did.

I will happily be the lone clipper round here rubbing in our second pacific division title on its way and poping in to say suck it when we play!

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2002
thats what griffin deserves for being the worst flopper in the game. the clippers, especially cp3, are the biggest sore losers in the NBA today. i fucking hate cp3 with a passion. cp3 plays and wines like an entitled fag, news flash, you haven't won shit. fuckin prick.

im pretty shocked he didnt get a foul call on those drives near the end of the game. not bc he got fouled, but bc this is the NBA and superstars get BS calls. i read somewhere one of the refs last night has beef with doc rivers, who knows.

good win though, gettin some buffer between .500, a win on Fri and we're slowly getting respectable

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
obviously a joke but maybe not, some Knicks fans really do think like this

With the New York Knicks' season in shambles, fans are looking for any way to fix their team. One fan has taken to ESPN's trade machine to put together a trade that is technically possible, but ridiculously favors New York.

Jan 18, 2006
I see t rip and lee are back on board.
I still want to see Klay traded at all costs. He finally had a good shooting night which means the next 10 games he will not shoot well. Its nice to actually have a decent winning streak but as long as we have soft ass D Lee and Klay (cant buy a bucket) Thompson we wont be looked at as serious contenders