Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Jermaine O'Neal will have arthroscopic surgery on a torn ligament in his right wrist.
It's sad news for a great bench player for the Warriors. O'Neal took on a leadership role with the team despite playing just 18.6 minutes per game and coach Mark Jackson even used him at power forward a bit before going down. There hasn't been an official prognosis, but there was talk of a surgery being season-ending.

Jun 23, 2002
yea, i read the other day his wrist was fucked. options were either play through it, have surgery and come back, or have surgery and call it a career. looking like the latter. definitely gonna miss his leadership and he was lightweight ballin...i have no doubt he woulda been great off the bench during the season. oh well. we need ezili back asap, fuckin speights is worthless.

rumors are out there for lowry as backup pg, marcus thompson also said rodney stuckey would be a good fit although warriors arent officially linked to him. i think that'd be a great move.

our bench is trash.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the bench is definitely trash. Apparently Lee's minutes may be scaled back to have Green play more, for his defense. and yeah O'Neal initially was gonna play thru it, but apparently they think if he does the surgery he can be back for the playoffs, which is what he wants.

I can see Lee being traded but he's Lacob's boy. Not so sure about Lowry though. Toney Douglas should be good when he's healthy and the Euro kid can develop too.

a lot of people are saying Lee for Ryan Anderson but I dont see that bolstering the defense

there's also this though:

The Knicks are reportedly preparing a trade package for Kyle Lowry that would send Raymond Felton, Metta World Peace and a 2018 first-round draft pick to the Raptors.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2002
Klay has definitely been annoying lately. If his shots don't fall early he's done. Lee had a nice bounce back game, hopefully Speights grows sone balls and continues playing well.

These To's are terrible though, need to eliminate em with or without iggy.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
who is the dude that starts in front of jeremy lin? patrick Beverley or something? ole boy was hitting some crucial shots down the stretch, god dammit

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^its funny because that dude is timid usually. hes got some talent but is not aggressive on offense. hes a defensive point guard. against the warriors though hes a god

i also love that howard made all of his free throws (only the second game he's done that all year, and in the first game he was 2-2) and he made the third fucking 3 pointer of his career

Props: :ab: and :ab: