Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Game would've been tied if Lee didn't miss that FT too.. but it wasn't his fault just an observation. This team depends too much on Curry and it showed when they were double/triple teaming him. I now see that Mark Jackson is not a good coach... too much motivation not enough x's and o's... I never see him draw up plays where you're like "fuck that was a brilliant play..." Kinda makes you miss Don Nelson for his ability to draw up plays and only for that (a little, sort of...)

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
mark jackson is a terrible coach

dudes like mike singletary
Jackson is nothing like singletary. Did he drop his pants in the locker room? Does he have his team in last place? If Jackson got fired today, he would be a HC for another team opening day next year, and that isn't comin from me, its a quote from anonymous GM's around the league.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Why would you foul up 2?
i would have fouled the weakest shooter because you never know if they are going to make both free throws or not. i rather gamble that then take my chances with a game winner. just my 2 cents. especially when the other team has ray allen and lebron. lebron was clutch tonite tho! good shit! i wanna see more of that from him!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Jackson is nothing like singletary. Did he drop his pants in the locker room? Does he have his team in last place? If Jackson got fired today, he would be a HC for another team opening day next year, and that isn't comin from me, its a quote from anonymous GM's around the league.
and he's doing pretty damn good for being a relatively new head coach in the league. shit happens. i mean he probably thought lebron was going to pass the shit to someone else like he normally does.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
we gotta be real here, dubs aint championship contenders as they built right now. highly entertaining style of ball w a dope fan base. not true contenders. we need another elite role player (luol deng this summer?)

this management is looking to make moves to shore up our bench too

that game last night was dope. coming back down from twenty, heat win on a last second (fade away) three pointer by the best player in the game? I'll take it, fuck it. fun ass game to watch. (shouldn't be down at home like that but these are the champs)

heat had curry on lock for a while there. it was good to see jordan crawford get active and contribute when we needed him to. w/ bogut in the game (as rim protector) we mighta won it

Feb 8, 2006
fuckin lebron

not bad to almost beat them without Bogut and Jermaine O'neal

we are ok
we can't expect to sweep the defending champs all the time

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i would have fouled the weakest shooter because you never know if they are going to make both free throws or not. i rather gamble that then take my chances with a game winner. just my 2 cents. especially when the other team has ray allen and lebron. lebron was clutch tonite tho! good shit! i wanna see more of that from him!
Hack-a-shaq is 2 free throws plus the ball under 2 minutes to go.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
jackson is better than singletary by far, but i still dont understand the shit he does. like singletary though, hes a former player turned coach thats well liked by the players, but doesnt necessarily have the coaching ability

ill take Mike Malone back

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
People keep saying we lost a close one without bogut and oneal... The heat played without D Wade.... We lost a close one. Thats life.... What we need to do is finish teams at home. 16-10 at our house is NOT a good thing. Sitting as the 8 seed going into the break is Not a good thing. We should be at least a 4 seed right now. We have given too many games away to teams who are NOT better than us.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Dubs need Festus back...

If the dubs were completely healthy, that means starters are curry/klay backcourt, Iggy/Lee frontcourt and bogut in the middle. With Barnes, draymond, Crawford and festus/JO/speights of the bench. That's a championship formula...