GOING TO PO... NEED TO FIND SPOTS 4 FOOD, CLOTHES N BARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2003
If anyone wanna shoot me towards some places to go since I aint never been to Portland before that would help. I started a Portland titty club thread not to long ago so I got that covered already.

Looking for some koo lil spots for food...

Clothing/shoe shops wit 10 Deep, Black Scale, Clae ect...

Bars (not no grimy ass ones)...

Just tryna see what Portland is about in 2 days. Any other cant miss attractions would help too!

Good lookin!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
You can check out The Compound located @ 107 NW 5th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209 for 10 Deep clothing and other streetwear. Also there is an Upper Playground right across the street from Compound and they got some Ill shit sometimes. Also there is a store in Washington Square out by Beaverton that carries some streetwear shit I haven't ever been but Lisicki prolly knows what I'm talking bout. As far as food, hella bomb Pizza at Apizza Scholls on 47th and Hawthorn (open 5-8 tuesday thru saturday and dine in only) you gotta get there at like 4:45 to get a table and service quick, but it's the best Pizza in town, hands down nobody can fuck with Apizza Scholls. The best philly cheese steaks can be found at
Grants Philly Steaks located @
15350 Northeast Sandy Boulevard
Portland, OR 97230-4360
(503) 252-8012
AND YOU HAVE TO VISIT FLAVOUR WAFFLE SPOT!
2130 N Lombard St
(503) 289-YUMM (9866)
they make the best fucking Ham and Cheese waffle sammich you ever had in your life SON!
and last but noit least, head to The Boom Boom Room and lisicki will prolly give you free cognac and show u great pussy lips on the notches out there. I still haven't been but he says it's the best spot in portland for tit's and pussy so if u ain't tied down with your girl/wife if ya got one, hit em up.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^yeah thats true but I thought I'd tell him anyway, he might be a little cat that can rock them XL's they stock. Upper Playground has sizes though.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
they dont have many brand but you can find som e pretty clean t-s in that spot if you look. Estivan Oriol got dope material, david choe has some sick t's. I remmeberds the name now it's MetroPark in washington square, do they got anything good?

Dec 15, 2003
If its the same Metro Park they got out here then no... those couple of spot you guys listed are koo... i just wanna see if Portland got anything different than Seattle... right now our shops are dry.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah portlands gonna have some different stuff, your gonna wanna check out mlk fashion and top to bottom as well as pioneer place as well as the boom boom room