GOIN DUMB IN WALNUT CREEK EVERY THURSDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
WHAT KIND OF BAY CUTS DO YOU BE SLAPPIN JUST COMMERCIAL STUFF? OR CAN YOU GET UNDERGROUND WITH IT? FOR INSTANCE WHAT IF YOU PLAYED A TRACK LIKE "SELLIN THEM THANGS AS USUAL" BY THE YOUNG "D" BOYZ OR ANYTHING BY THE THUG LORDZ, WOULD THE OWNER GET MAD?

Aug 11, 2005
just just got done but i play what the crowd feelin, someone wanted jacka i play it, it also what the females want to that what im tryin to do get them out also but im workin on something ill let yall know when it come though it goin to be something walnut creek aint ever seen

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Golden Mean Frank said:
WCPD is out there heavy tryn to collect that revenue and run every license plate they see....
Yep lucky my cars are all in somebody elses name, but i think some piss drips down my leg, when i see them pull a dangerous u-turn and ride my ass for a half mile.

Dec 1, 2004
LOL that man saud O'KEARNEY'S!! LOL! thats tha weakest spot ever.... kats there tryin' to be hella hard in walnut creek, the most whitest place on earth! good job on dj'in there! hope you can turn it around bc those dj's and the people there were hella garbage, but then again i havent been there in like 2 yrs....