GOIN DUMB IN WALNUT CREEK EVERY THURSDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
WELL I WILL BE DJING IN WALNUT CREEK NOW AIT THE BEST SPOT FOR ME TO BE IN, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DIFFRENT CROWD TO COME THOUGH I BE THERE EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR NOW ON UNLESS SHIT GO BAD, BUT I KNOW THERE ALOT OF FOLKS IN CONCORD,P WORLD AREA THAT LIKE TO GO DUMB AND CHILL IT, FREE ALL NIGHT, NO DRESS CODE EXCEPT WHITE TEE AND HAT
IT O'KEARNEY'S 1251 ARROYO WAY WALNUT CREEK NEXT TO DMV

IF YALL COULD COME THOUGHT GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT, IM GOIN TO DO SOMETHING BIG WALNUT CREEK HAVE NEVER SEEN, I PUT THAT ON MAMMA

Jun 4, 2004
last time i was there, there wasnt shit crackin there, only a few peeps drinkin and playin pool, but before that, it was crackin with the dj and the bitchez

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
kuwest said:
WELL I WILL BE DJING IN WALNUT CREEK NOW AIT THE BEST SPOT FOR ME TO BE IN, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DIFFRENT CROWD TO COME THOUGH I BE THERE EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR NOW ON UNLESS SHIT GO BAD, BUT I KNOW THERE ALOT OF FOLKS IN CONCORD,P WORLD AREA THAT LIKE TO GO DUMB AND CHILL IT, FREE ALL NIGHT, NO DRESS CODE EXCEPT WHITE TEE AND HAT
IT O'KEARNEY'S 1251 ARROYO WAY WALNUT CREEK NEXT TO DMV

IF YALL COULD COME THOUGHT GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT, IM GOIN TO DO SOMETHING BIG WALNUT CREEK HAVE NEVER SEEN, I PUT THAT ON MAMMA
its also cop central, probley one of the most pig heavy spots in the bay, so go there everybody if you wanna be pulled over, and have your car illegally searched.

Aug 11, 2006
walnut creek is eh....bar owners dont want a lot of bay ish...some dont even want cuss words...but i haven't seen or thrown anything at o'kearny's in awhile...so hopegfully its all good now..we used to do it big at slates tell the owners sold the place....

good shit on the set....get that shit crackin again

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
Dumb haters. Support ya boy right here.
how is warning people of a fucking basic bust melting pot hating? i feel bad when i see somebody pulled over, and there shit being ransaked by pigs.

Aug 11, 2005
yeah it true wit the cop shit but that everywherer too so, but i play strait bay mix last week for 20 min owner dont care on the real, i aint makin much there im doin it cause there aint much to do in the east bay, for yall and im tryin to plan something big if the crowd keep comin though as soon as next week for real i aint bullshittin