Goddamned College Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Arizona play calling was shit in the first, too conservative. Great job by the defense, they need a break tho.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Props to Oregon man, they did their thing. Can't be mad at all, Oregon showed the nation who they are. I'm proud of AZ tho, they were supposed to nearly nowhere to the top of the PAC 12 but they roughed out wins this year. Rich Rodriguez has this program going in the right direction. U of A is built on a basketball program so it was a joy to see their football team do their thang and get some big wins this season. Props Oregon, represent that PAC

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Its all good though...Oregon will choke at some point. Its their MO.
The only reason I want to see Oregon make it to the National Championship is so we can see them get stomped by Alabama. I am tired of hearing all these delusional Oregon fans talk about how they have the best team every year. Now hopefully we will finally see the game everyone has been hoping for, unless the wack attack does choke in the semifinals which wouldn't surprise me.