god i hope..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:
Oh im a pussy for speakin my mind. Can you name the last thread you fuckin locked or moved?? You dont do fuckin shit... and this forum looks like hell because of it. Check out the southern sicc or any other one and see if all this bullshit flies... you are a fuckin joke of a mod. Keep callin names and trying to belittle people, at the end of the day this forum is still in shittier shape then its ever been and you have the power to help that but you are just too lazy to do it.

And i post in the southern sicc about rappers from texas... maybe you should leave the strange sicc once and awhile
I dont lock or move posts....what's the point? I just delete them, so to the naked eye it doesn't seem like a lot gets deleted.

It's always a lose lose situation being a mod here. If I delete someone's post for their music or whatever, i'm labeled a hater....if I don't delete them and you guys pile on and it makes the forum look like shit you blame me for not doing enough.

So Christopher...why don't you tell me what you would like me to do to make this forum better.

Oh, and I do post ouside of this forum...I've been an advocate for people to explore the other corners of this site for years.

But it is what it is...you're not the first person to have a problem with me....wont be the last.

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
I dont lock or move posts....what's the point? I just delete them, so to the naked eye it doesn't seem like a lot gets deleted.

It's always a lose lose situation being a mod here. If I delete someone's post for their music or whatever, i'm labeled a hater....if I don't delete them and you guys pile on and it makes the forum look like shit you blame me for not doing enough.

So Christopher...why don't you tell me what you would like me to do to make this forum better.

Oh, and I do post ouside of this forum...I've been an advocate for people to explore the other corners of this site for years.

But it is what it is...you're not the first person to have a problem with me....wont be the last.
Nick I dont have a problem with you as a person... and i think you add alot of good info that wouldnt be added otherwise...

That said...the point of movin or lockin them is that they either dont clutter up the top page here... or they fall off and no one can post on em to bump them. Im a mod on another forum and know plenty about noob bullshit and dealing with it.

If you wanna delete em... go for it and i will applaud you. If i post somethin off topic... feel free to delete it. I would rather you delete em all... then have the front page have 3-6 threads of random bullshit that has nothin to do with strange, KC, or anything even remotely close.

Swick doesnt hardly post at all... but when he has he has locked threads... and look where they are... gone. There is absolutely no point in Realla rezob having 3+ threads here when there is a midwest forum. Thats all im gettin at. Take it for what its worth.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:
Nick I dont have a problem with you as a person... and i think you add alot of good info that wouldnt be added otherwise...

That said...the point of movin or lockin them is that they either dont clutter up the top page here... or they fall off and no one can post on em to bump them. Im a mod on another forum and know plenty about noob bullshit and dealing with it.

If you wanna delete em... go for it and i will applaud you. If i post somethin off topic... feel free to delete it. I would rather you delete em all... then have the front page have 3-6 threads of random bullshit that has nothin to do with strange, KC, or anything even remotely close.

Swick doesnt hardly post at all... but when he has he has locked threads... and look where they are... gone. There is absolutely no point in Realla rezob having 3+ threads here when there is a midwest forum. Thats all im gettin at. Take it for what its worth.
Like I said, I do delete posts. Not sure if you noticed...but I deleted all of the Rella Rezob posts from earlier in the week that got out of hand. I'd say on the average I delete 5-10 threads a week. I'm just stating that your take that I don't do shit around here to clean up the board is a little off base.

But thanks for your comments...no hard feelings.