god i hope..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i was thinking the same shit too...was thinkin ZerO... but than the severity of this sadcase has got me thinking otherwise

Oct 9, 2002
Absolut sicnesS said:
this realla rezob or whatever his name is ... is Zer0 i miss that doods mouth on here... 20 bucks its some dood fucking with ya'll and its HILarious.
Zero is locked up..... so it isnt him

dude is forreal... and that is a joke in itself

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
I bet if he was signed to 70 mile you guys would be allllllllllllllll over his balls.

Or strange music for that matter
i might have heard of him then :dead:

why dont you just properly mod the forum and keep the bullshit outta here?

you guys got your panties all in a wad when stuff was bein posted back in the day about 70 mile....why is it when all these clowns that are comin around these days post up you dont do shit?

Mar 24, 2006
because im am the the truth there for I am Realla Rezob not Zero

mizzouplaya said:

you guys got your panties all in a wad when stuff was bein posted back in the day about 70 mile....why is it when all these clowns that are comin around these days post up you dont do shit?
Stop crying dude the host even knows I got next and I know Tech I performed in front of him at club Kabal and I would sign wit his label Strange Music
go check out the truth at www.myspace.com/rezob

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:

You can always leave if it puts that sour of a taste in your mouth.

I can't sit here every day and search through each post looking for an excuse to delete it.

Now sit down and shut up douche.

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
You can always leave if it puts that sour of a taste in your mouth.

I can't sit here every day and search through each post looking for an excuse to delete it.

Now sit down and shut up douche.

Search??... Can you not read the fuckin thread titles? It doesnt take much searching to weed out the bullshit from the strange music related stuff. YOU are the moderator. Act like one.. douche

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:
Search??... Can you not read the fuckin thread titles? It doesnt take much searching to weed out the bullshit from the strange music related stuff. YOU are the moderator. Act like one.. douche

Fuck you pussy. For 3 and a half years there has been no problem with people coming here and posting their songs and in a day or so the thread would just fade away. Recently you and a couple of other peter puffers have gotten your anus' all puckered up and think you need to start a fight with someone who would just be forgotten in a week.

So shut the fuck up. Quit talking tough and go back to making posts about rappers from texas....MR ON-TOPIC.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
heh. i tried doing the asshole thing and going after every dumbfuck that posts their shit in here and after about a week i gave up. it doesn't help that all the new fucks around here make threads like "Hear and download new Rapstar from where Tech 9 is from Realla Rezob on myspace.com" stay up top with 3 pages of responses telling how wack the dude is. nick is right, normally they would just fade away, but newbs replying to their shit and vets telling them to not post their shit only makes it stay up longer. i don't even click 90% of the threads anymore.

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Fuck you pussy. For 3 and a half years there has been no problem with people coming here and posting their songs and in a day or so the thread would just fade away. Recently you and a couple of other peter puffers have gotten your anus' all puckered up and think you need to start a fight with someone who would just be forgotten in a week.

So shut the fuck up. Quit talking tough and go back to making posts about rappers from texas....MR ON-TOPIC.
Oh im a pussy for speakin my mind. Can you name the last thread you fuckin locked or moved?? You dont do fuckin shit... and this forum looks like hell because of it. Check out the southern sicc or any other one and see if all this bullshit flies... you are a fuckin joke of a mod. Keep callin names and trying to belittle people, at the end of the day this forum is still in shittier shape then its ever been and you have the power to help that but you are just too lazy to do it.

And i post in the southern sicc about rappers from texas... maybe you should leave the strange sicc once and awhile