God.....Dam....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wudup ya'll I'm locked up right now down here in Walla Walla, and almost EVERYBODY in here knows about Street Level......shit were all waiting for some new shit to drop.

I only get to use the computer on Saturdays for only half an hour, ain't that some bullshit, so I wont be on here as much as I was.

.....but yeah I'm just sayin what up to everyone, and D-sane when can we all expect a new album?

Gots to go back to my dorm. Peace:devious:

E

esreveR XF

I thought prisoners weren't alloud the net becuz they can get pertinent information on how to do anything..

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
He can't be in Walla Walla State Pen......he should still be sittin' in Shelton if that was the case. + I just met this kid about 2 months ago and sold him some CD's........????? Where you @ dog?

Sarkastik's album is near completion..........2 more verses to record and it's off to mastering...........................OH MUTHAFUCKIN' BOY! It's coming VERY soon.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Mak-X and Devilish Scheme

Thanks for the support, I really apreciate it.

@D-Sane

Nah...it ain't the state pin. It's a juvenile program called S.S.I., (it's right by the state pin)
This place ain't that bad....It reminds me of school more than jail....Instead of wasting my time in my cell I'm learning all kinds of shit everyday. I was sent down here from Centralia(Maple Lane) and after two more weeks of this I'm going back to the Lane to finish my sentance which was nine months a month ago.

Anyways....can't wait to hear the new slumps! ~4t7