go see saw 4 dumb fucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Worse or not. I bet they spend barely anything on their movie budget. No matter what for them it's win win if they treat it like the first movie because for some reason no matter what people keep watching them.

I quit after the 2nd.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well, I already paid for it.. So I was going to watch all of it.. I mean, if you're just wanting to see people die, then its alright.. But if you're looking for an actual story like the first one.. lol.. you're owned.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
the only version of this out so far is the CAM and the TS...both garbage...and the old guy that plays Jigsaw signed on for 5 more Saw movies after the 2nd...so there will be at least 7 Saw movies......i like the 1st 3..but damn 7?

Feb 23, 2005
Fuck this series. The last decent movie was Saw 2. Saw 3 was horrid. So fuck this series and I hope it dies. Oh yeah, thank you all who paid to see this and for keeping a shitty series afloat.

Feb 23, 2005
For the record I seen Saw 4 opening night. Saw 4 is WAY better than the 3rd. It explains alot of the whole concept and story. Its str8 gore and bloody. Good movie, you would not be wasting money seeing it.
Ehhh, 1 was good, 2 was decent, 3 was horrid. I feel like the series is making a trend. 7 is going to be shot on an 8mm cam and be pure shit. True story.

Jan 31, 2003
Shit. All I know is, if I accidentally stumble upon a multi million dollar movie franchise, I'm gonna keep cramming it down society's throat until they are incapable or unwilling to pay me any longer, and then I'll cram the fucker down some more. Like when you overstuff the trash can and you have to get up and stomp it down to make it fit. I definately wouldn't stop putting them out, or put them straight to DVD, just because some people on the internet think I should.

If I do happen to stumble on something like that, best believe I'm buying Spooky a lifetime supply of haircuts.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I watched it. Couldn't tell whose who. Overall it was ok, but worth the money to go to the theater and see it? I thinks not.

Best part of the movie... Wasn't even part of the movie, it was the chick in the room located next to mine fighting with her drunk boyfriend.

Brad: "Pleease Amy! I love you, Amy!? Why can't you just let me back in?!?"
Amy: "You fucking hurt me earlier, Brad. You're drunk and I want you to leave."

The movie was a reluctant okay.