GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
lol... st louis was killin us in the last 5 mintues with their passin.. we still got a tema full of G's tho... superbowl? maybe.. i think within the next 3 years we're superbowl material for sure

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Just got back from the game, they had this one the whole time but let it slip in the last couple minutes. Everyone was pissed, four drunks got arrested at the end. Unfuckingbelievable....... :knockout:

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Just wait...

Chad Brown will be returning very soon....

It's game over!!!!

We will also have another shot at the rams before the season is over....

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Next weeks game vs the Pats is gunna be the biggest game of the season... and dependin on how we play this game will determine the way we'll play the rest of the season...

@ CODE whay playa it's ya boy... TONY...
i aint seen you up here 4 a minute...

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
^^^^

Tony what is it boy!!!

Man, I've been way too busy for the last 6 months, grindin and buildin plugs...

I fly into town for a couple of days evey now and then because I'm working for an Investment Consulting firm downtown (NorthWestern Mutual Financial) (anybody who wants make some money in the stock market or seeking sound financial advice...holla at ya boy!!!!!)

This is my last year on my contract at WSU so I will be home for good to claim king in less than 7 months!!!

Drop me a line maine.....