Go Damn Dumb Mistah FAB Feat. Yukmouth!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
The song is tight. I like it. But Politics got way more heat than this. This beat is tight too but I like some of Tics other beats way more.

What's a trip is Yuk didn't even sound like Yuk. I believe it is Yuk though because Fab wouldn't say this is yuk and then it ain't Yuk. That would be a bad look for FAB. So i say it is Yuk but it don't sound nothing like Yuk.

Feb 1, 2005
camimeg said:
The song is tight. I like it. But Politics got way more heat than this. This beat is tight too but I like some of Tics other beats way more.

What's a trip is Yuk didn't even sound like Yuk. I believe it is Yuk though because Fab wouldn't say this is yuk and then it ain't Yuk. That would be a bad look for FAB. So i say it is Yuk but it don't sound nothing like Yuk.
yuk has some other songs where he dont really sound like "yuk"... and you can still hear its yuk even tho he flowing a lil different

Dec 4, 2005
What made me trip was the voice. His voice didn't sound like Yuk even though it probably is Yuk. Im used to Raspy Voice Yuk like on Thugged Out. Or Smooth Voice Yuk like on Godzilla. But this was like a completely different voice.

Nov 29, 2005
tics is universal family, he hits cats wit the club bangers and he'll get on some street shit like u aint ever heard. hes the next bay producer to do it treally big, look out for his mixtape comin soon.

Feb 1, 2005
camimeg said:
What made me trip was the voice. His voice didn't sound like Yuk even though it probably is Yuk. Im used to Raspy Voice Yuk like on Thugged Out. Or Smooth Voice Yuk like on Godzilla. But this was like a completely different voice.
true, he either does the real smooth laidback "pimp dat bitch" type of voice or the "game ova" type of voice... he dont really do that thugged out voice anymore tho the last time he spit with that voice was on on uga vol. 1.. but its probably the alcohol, weed or pills cuz he sounded different on a few songs on aow vol.2 too..