GLP/Bigga Figga question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
So the song "Get Low Anthem" on JT's album Something Crucial is obviously dope as fuck.

Now, am i crazy or is there another track that uses this same beat but it's only got the Gamblaz on it? I feel like I remember listening to the track but it never had JT on it.

If anyone has any info on knowledge about this, please put me on some game. I looked on youtube for it but no luck, I'm pretty sure it's got a different name as well.

thanks.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Did JT have anything to do with that track from mob figaz “come fuck with us” on the 18 wit a bullet compilation? I heard the same beat on Northern Ghetto Boyz but instead has Fully Loaded rapping on it. I’ve always wondered about that one.

May 31, 2006
Did JT have anything to do with that track from mob figaz “come fuck with us” on the 18 wit a bullet compilation? I heard the same beat on Northern Ghetto Boyz but instead has Fully Loaded rapping on it. I’ve always wondered about that one.
sounds like he produced that too! damn we should make a new thread of recycled beats. i know of a LOT more, not just JT ones