Giovanni Ramirez cleared in beating giant Fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
DAMN SKIPPY!!!

SO DISCUSS650, YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHY YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME WHEN YOU MOVED OUT HERE TO L.A... ESPECIALLY TO THE NAME OF A PERSON THAT YOULL NEVER IN A MILLION EPOCHS COME CLOSE TO BEING ON THE SAME LEVEL AS...
I changed it cuz I got tired of people using the word "discuss" and it was before I ever moved to LA.. I'm from SINALOA, my lastname is GUZMAN, pops is from Culiacan, Sinaloa.. you add the rest up. I never have claimed to be lol thats the funny thing. maybe next week ill change it to MALVERDE.. hmm

You said you live close to Dodger Stadium, where at? Silver Lake? Echo Park? Lincoln Heights?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I changed it cuz I got tired of people using the word "discuss" and it was before I ever moved to LA.. I'm from SINALOA, my lastname is GUZMAN, pops is from Culiacan, Sinaloa.. you add the rest up. I never have claimed to be lol thats the funny thing. maybe next week ill change it to MALVERDE.. hmm

You said you live close to Dodger Stadium, where at? Silver Lake? Echo Park? Lincoln Heights?
OKAY, I BELIEVE YOU...

CHINATOWN... STADIUM WAY AND BERNARD STREET...

May 4, 2002
that white dude with the lips tatted on his neck is GIGANTIC FAGGOT

know how I know? ....he is a white dude, with lips, tattooed on his neck.

game over.
you know what shea, i been noticing dudes gettin that shit tatted on their necks lately. its usualy mexicans, but i seen a few whites and asians also.

is there supposed to be a meaning behind the tat or what?

Feb 7, 2011
yup basically, all my homies who got married had their wives put some lipstick on and kiss their neck to have someone tat it up.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol coming from the surfeno who think he could earn stripes online posting with a blue mohawk. your the type of dude who becomes someones girlfriend in the pinta holmes lol
MAD ASS VIC... OOPS!!! I MEAN, MAD A$$ VIC...

YOU PROBABLY BARELY KNOW WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE, LET ALONE WHAT KINDA PERSON SOME STRANGER ON THE INTERNET IS... BUT ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN ON WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE... ERES UNA PUTITA PERO BIEN METIDA...