GHOSTWRITING IN THE BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Sav Scorcese said:
Not true, some of the greats such as DJ Quik, Jay Z, Eazy E, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg have all had ghostwriters. Ghostwriters are able to give you a different delivery than you usually have and can bring something different to the table.
you forgot lil weezyana

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Tas n Doe 4da05 said:
naw bra i i think industry niggaz better cuz they rap better.. spit more heat not more famous or mo bread.. they rap better..lyrics way betta then the average bay nigga.. me myself, i dont thinks its 10 clean spittn bay rappers out here rite now
i'll admit tha famous muthafukaz in tha bay are real sloppy at tha moment,every one wantz to be hyphy but i can name 1O real spittaz off tha top.tho everybody wantz to rap now and tha market is too saturated wit bunk shit so i hear u.

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
Chinese Mike said:
so you would respect somebody with a co-writer but not a ghostwriter? whats the difference, except a first initial and a last name in the credits? shit, most bay area albums dont got that, so you'd never know anyways.
I see co-writing like having help. Havin a ghostwriter is just plain fake. Its not about who has the credits in a cd liner.If I know that somebody is representing someone else in his rhymes, which is the case with ghostwriting, I cant respect them as an artist.

Apr 4, 2005
i coulda sworn i posted in this thread.......niggas deletin my post and aint man enough to confess to it??? hhhhhmmmmmmmm...............(loads tha banger)