GHOSTRIDEEEEEEEEEEE!!..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I was on my way home tonight from my homebois house and i hopped on the bus, and i see these 4 lil white boy kids around probably 15 or 16? and one of them was rocking a mac dre shirt.. and they were having a conversation about "GHOSTRIDING".. and this one kid was like "how do you do a ghostride anyway? and this other kid wearing glasses (looked smart tho LOL) was like "THEY INSTALL SOMETHING IN THERE CARS TO MAKE IT DRIVE BY ITSELF, MY DAD WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS AND IS QUITE EXPENSIVE TO HAVE IT INSTALLED" DAMNN.. lol in my head im like ( have they ever driven a car before?!? LOL )
and after that they started talking about who came up or whoever invented ghostriding and the one with the mac dre shirt just said "WU TANG CLAN STARTED THE GHOSTRIDE THING I HEARD IT ON ONE SONG, METHOD MAN WAS TALKING ABOUT IT, E40 STOLE THAT IDEA FROM THE CLAN THATS WHY THE WU SHOULD BE GETTING CREDIT AND NOT E40"
LOLLLLL he said that shit with CONFIDENCE like he knows hella shit.... i was dying in the back of the bus... LOL.. just had to share this.