"Ghostface" on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & RiFF RAFF SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ayo whattup its ya boy P-Tone aka Thor Molecules aka Volcano Hands aka Cocaine Biceps namsayin. Ya boy is back in the building once again. Yall already kno what it is son. Its that time a year where we honor the softest muthafuckas in the game...the niggas thats so light in the ass that if you kick them they probably float into outer space namsayin. These the muthafuckas that could jus cut the tip of they fingers to pour syrup on ya pancakes for you. These the niggas we recognizin today son. Word is bond yo. You could scratch these niggas witta cotton ball b. Straight up.

Lessgo...

10. KREAYSHAWN
This broad coulda been #1 on this list...but she technically female...so I aint really kno how to approach that shit son. I mean...Tone dont really like no brolic ass chicks neither namsayin. Word n I dont need no broad to be confusin me on some Rah Digga shit neither yo. Dont get me wrong tho...this broad is wack as every single fuck known to man.....but I aint sweatin her softness like that nahmean. That aint the problem son. The problems that she been causin that shit to spread like wildfire yo. Theres even niggas in the industry thats gettin drawn into this bullshit nahmean. Word is bond...I mean...it aint no big shock that the emperor of softness hisself...you might kno the nigga as Aubrey....aka The Kitten Whisperer...jus LOVES her shit son. In the meantime that fool Ricky Ross been talkin in interviews bout how he gon put up 50 Gs to "mess up her whole week" namsayin...cos she was makin jokes bout the nigga bein kinda "chubby" n shit like that. I mean I fucks wit that nigga Rozay's music namsayin...but I dont wanna see the nigga gettin baited into bickerin wit some 4 ft tall white broad n talkin like he gon have the bitch executed when ey'body kno that that shit aint gon happen. The gods issues wit this muthafucka go a little deeper than jus her music namsayin. This broad gon open up the floodgates for all types a softassnigganess...mainly from white dudes who rock cornrows n braids or trailer park bitches who seen Set it Off one too many times namsayin. Which gon bring us to...

9. V-Nasty

This that wigger brude who rolls wit KREAYSHAWN....jus in case you aint up on all the wackest fake shit out there namsayin. Aint like I wanna give either a these NIGGAS more shine...but that broad KREAYSHAWN gon be a household name regardless yo. Muthafuckas jus love some wack ass shit...so she gon be famous for a hot ass minute son. But this V-Nasty brude probably gon disappear off the map a lot sooner than that yo. This muthafucka is devoid of talent, looks....talent....or anything else that would bring her dumb ass some success namsayin. Listen to her bullshit ass music if you think Im playin son...

When I hear shit like this I jus be thinkin "Wow...this bitch might actually be retarded yo". If you read the youtube comments you see ratchet ass shit like...

"v'nasty qoesx so hard for a white girl :)"

"Don't need a pass to say nigga. Shut your bitch mouths you wanna have a word to yourselfs to fucking bad NIGGA! Ill say what I want and im white as fuck. and yes Ill say that straight to yo black face NIGGA"

"Omgee VNasty Be Going Hammmm I Dont Car What NOBODY Says Team V-Nasty

Ayo this jus some ignorant music for soft ass ignorant muthafuckas yo. Get this shit the fuck outta here son.

8. MTV RiFF RaFF

Speakin of white dudes wit cornrows n braids....Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par...If you aint never hearda this cornball ass muthafucka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search "WACKEST SHIT ON EARTH" on google enough namsayin. Son....we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafucka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my nigga. Newwww.....Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. I quit. I never thought I was gon see a white boy coon this fuckin hard EVER son. This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on niggas in Magnolia Projects n shit....in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son...

Not only did this powder coon get a MTV logo tatted on his neck...but he actually got a BET logo n a World Star one to go wit it. On his actual flesh son...FOR. EV. ER. Nah yo...fuck this cracker, fuck his pulse, n fuck his heartbeat....fuck his moms, his kids, his unborn...I dont give a fuck yo. I dont be wishin death upon nobody but this muthafucka need to die son.

source...

The 4th Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game

Feb 11, 2006

8. MTV RiFF RaFF

Speakin of white dudes wit cornrows n braids....Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par...If you aint never hearda this cornball ass muthafucka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search "WACKEST SHIT ON EARTH" on google enough namsayin. Son....we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafucka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my nigga. Newwww.....Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. I quit. I never thought I was gon see a white boy coon this fuckin hard EVER son. This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on niggas in Magnolia Projects n shit....in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son...

Not only did this powder coon get a MTV logo tatted on his neck...but he actually got a BET logo n a World Star one to go wit it. On his actual flesh son...FOR. EV. ER. Nah yo...fuck this cracker, fuck his pulse, n fuck his heartbeat....fuck his moms, his kids, his unborn...I dont give a fuck yo. I dont be wishin death upon nobody but this muthafucka need to die son.

The 4th Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game
that shit is comedy on a next level.....lol powder coon
i swear to god who ever writes this shit is the eastcoast version of Gasone

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ T-1000 version of vanilla ice

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

but yea, ghostface makes no structured sentences so its hard to understand son, nawhatimsayin? word is bond but kid got no punctuation to his game yo...word up

or something like that

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ T-1000 version of vanilla ice

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

but yea, ghostface makes no structured sentences so its hard to understand son, nawhatimsayin? word is bond but kid got no punctuation to his game yo...word up

or something like that

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Who were the other 7?

This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on niggas in Magnolia Projects n shit....in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son...
That whole part right there is pure fucking comedy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Who were the other 7?

This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on niggas in Magnolia Projects n shit....in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son...
That whole part right there is pure fucking comedy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ Dead Blue thinking that's real. Good grief.

Double lol @ saying played out shit like that too. Breh it's not 1994. No one gives a fuck about east coast/west coast shit like that anymore. 2Pac called and he said to get over it.