"GHOST RIDES YA WHIPS FOR THE BAY"...JARULE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
THE ACIDRAPTOR said:
Here's one question!!! Did you ask Rule if he ever listens to the harder heavier undaground cats like Nickatina, Lynch, C-Bo, Killa Tay, Luni, First Degree, Loki, X-Raided, T-Nutty, etc etc, u kno rappers like that or he rather relys on mainstream cats??? That's what I'm willing to know......
lmfao I'm willing to bet my motherfuckin' lunch money that he's never heard of all but maybe 2 of the artists you listed. Loki? you gotta be joking.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
medwon said:
DJ PIMP YOU A LAMO SON..YOU FROM NYC ??..TALKIN ABOUT JA RULE..
50 CRUCIFIED HOM YEARS AGO END OFF STORY..JA RULE GETS NO LOVE ON THE EASTCOAST..WHOS REPPIN 4 JA RULE IN THE TRI STATE ????..
IF THE TRL CROWD BUY HIS NEW ALBUM BIG FUCKIN DEAL ..
THATS CORP. AMERICA @ ITS BEST..YOU JA DUDES SHOULD KNOW THAT.. THE LIL HOMIE JA PEEKED IN 1995 ..WHEN HE WAS ON THE CLASSIC HIGHLY SLEPT ON MIC GERONIMO "ITS TIME 2 BUILD" WHICH ALSO FT JAYZ, DMX ..HIP HOP IS NOT ALL ABOUT RECORD SALES..CAKE...REALITY 99% OF RAPPERS IS BROKE..ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC..PEACE 2 MIC G
When stupid people clash with technology, you get shit like this ^

Aug 14, 2003
TOMMYJAMES said:
LMAO...man,you cant even hate right....ja rule havent even been in the music industry for ten years yet...
LMAO!!!!!!!! THAT WAS HELLA FUNNY. HE'S BANNED FROM HATING LOL.

medwon said:
THE LIL HOMIE JA PEEKED IN 1995 ..WHEN HE WAS ON THE CLASSIC HIGHLY SLEPT ON MIC GERONIMO "ITS TIME 2 BUILD" WHICH ALSO FT JAYZ, DMX ..HIP HOP IS NOT ALL ABOUT RECORD SALES
YOU'RE RIGHT. HE DID HAVE HIS START IN '95 WITH THE "CASH MONEY CLIK", WHO WERE EVENTUALLY SIGNED TO TVT. IRV GOTTI, WHO WENT BY DJ IRV AT THE TIME, WAS A DJ FOR DEF JAM, AND MIC GERONIMO. JA APPEARED ON MIC'S "TIME TO BUILD", OFF HIS VENDETTA CD, ALL HAPPENED 1995. I WOULDNT SAY HE PEAKED IN '95 THOUGH.

Aug 27, 2007
^^^^i still got that cash money clik tape somewhere. that shit was raw. i thought the song was good. i like a lot of his music especially like the first couple of albums. that v.v.v. was classic.

BayBuryYa said:
Although I have never been a Ja Rule hater, I have to salute a pioneer in the game. You laid the foundation for millions before you, before Curtis Jackson made hating Ja Rule the cool thing to do.

that's real right there. i knew people who was feelin ja-rule and then when 50 blew up they hopped on the bandwagon. i like 50 everything but he fulla shit for tryna clown ja-rule about him singin hooks and shit when he do the same thang.