"GHOST RIDES YA WHIPS FOR THE BAY"...JARULE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Here's one question!!! Did you ask Rule if he ever listens to the harder heavier undaground cats like Nickatina, Lynch, C-Bo, Killa Tay, Luni, First Degree, Loki, X-Raided, T-Nutty, etc etc, u kno rappers like that or he rather relys on mainstream cats??? That's what I'm willing to know......

Aug 25, 2005
i actually like Ja Rule's r&b influenced shit more than his hard shit..."holla holla" and all that shit was my least favorite shit out at the time...i think i was Ja Rule's first hater...then he started the r&b shit and I hella liked it, haha...

but for about the last 5-6 years i've been feelin r&b more than rap a lot of the time...

Jun 5, 2004
THE ACIDRAPTOR said:
Here's one question!!! Did you ask Rule if he ever listens to the harder heavier undaground cats like Nickatina, Lynch, C-Bo, Killa Tay, Luni, First Degree, Loki, X-Raided, T-Nutty, etc etc, u kno rappers like that or he rather relys on mainstream cats??? That's what I'm willing to know......
well im sure he's heard loki... cuz he tried to steal his name lol

p.s. that song is weak... ja rule needs to quit rapping and the game needs to broaden his horizon n shit... now i know y in new york they think everybody drives a lowrider and dresses like 1994... come on dude rap about somethin else

Aug 26, 2005
scodylan said:
...i think i was Ja Rule's first hater...

Although I have never been a Ja Rule hater, I have to salute a pioneer in the game. You laid the foundation for millions before you, before Curtis Jackson made hating Ja Rule the cool thing to do.

Mar 30, 2006
People are afraid to admit it because Ja Rule mentioned it. Exposure is exposure though so I'm all for it. It gives LA and New York more exposure on us through a few words. It would have been a good idea to get a rapper from the bay on the track though. Maybe a remix could be in the works. DJ Pimp or Box Kev should get back to us on this.

Nov 1, 2005
JARULE IS INDUSTRY GARBAGE..MR MURDER INC NEEDS TO HANG IT UP..
HE WAS DONE IN 97..10 YEARS LATER..AND YOU TALKIN COMEBACK..HAA
GO DO SOME MORE MOVIE CAMEO'S OR THE THEATER MIGHT BE A GOOD LOOK..I'LL NEVER BY INTO THIS CLOWN ACT..OR THE HCIC HERB GOTTI'S

Nov 1, 2005
DJ PIMP YOU A LAMO SON..YOU FROM NYC ??..TALKIN ABOUT JA RULE..
50 CRUCIFIED HOM YEARS AGO END OFF STORY..JA RULE GETS NO LOVE ON THE EASTCOAST..WHOS REPPIN 4 JA RULE IN THE TRI STATE ????..
IF THE TRL CROWD BUY HIS NEW ALBUM BIG FUCKIN DEAL ..
THATS CORP. AMERICA @ ITS BEST..YOU JA DUDES SHOULD KNOW THAT.. THE LIL HOMIE JA PEEKED IN 1995 ..WHEN HE WAS ON THE CLASSIC HIGHLY SLEPT ON MIC GERONIMO "ITS TIME 2 BUILD" WHICH ALSO FT JAYZ, DMX ..HIP HOP IS NOT ALL ABOUT RECORD SALES..CAKE...REALITY 99% OF RAPPERS IS BROKE..ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC..PEACE 2 MIC G