ghettocredible hulk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
is JOOSE good? ive tried sparks and that shit's not bad, like rockstar with a little taste of alcohol. I drank two 7% alcohol cans and had a nice buzz
the orange joose has the highest alcohol content, and it tastes like sobe adrenaline energy drink. they come in big ass cans, so 2 of those will have you feelin mighty nice

Nov 11, 2008
i was buying a 6er of Lagunitas IPA at the liq and some dude buying 3 40's of OE was like, "Yo, u like that shit?" I just looked at what he was buying, then at him, then what he was buying, then back at him, and said "You like THAT shit?" Mixing OE with anything = bad news.

i cant stand when i buy a 12 pack of stella or some good beer and my friends will buy a 12 of coors light and say IM the one drinking piss water

Mar 4, 2007
i agree anything mixed with 40 im straight off ..i got a drink that i came up with that was kinda cool i call it a pokertail...take about 3/4 of a cup of jim beam...add some coca cola..and some flavored water preferrably cherry flavor and u have yourself a pretty cool drink...