Gettin personal in the Open Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I shit my pants at the store this morning.

Ran to the store to get a blunt and a soda in my fuckin jammies. I'm standing in line, and my belly kinda hurt, so I tried to slip a little fart out. NOPE. Fuckin shit my pants standing in line. I pay for my stuff, with an ATM card, so it took hella long, and walk out. I look in the bag, and remember that I had forgot to get the fuckin blunts. So, I had to go back in the store, in my shitty pink sweats, and use the fuckin ATM card again, to buy fuckin blunts.

Adrian gets out of jail this afternoon, so its going to be a shitty day, and I would like to thank my ASS for pointing that out to me at 7:30 this morning.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Stalka All Day said:
damn....was it noticeable or were uable to play it off?

I pretty much was able to play it off, until I had to sit in my car and drive the 6 blocks home.

My dog was lookin at me like 'is that you smellin like that?'

Jun 5, 2004
Dana Dane said:

Ran to the store to get a blunt and a soda in my fuckin jammies. I'm standing in line, and my belly kinda hurt, so I tried to slip a little fart out. NOPE. Fuckin shit my pants standing in line. I pay for my stuff, with an ATM card, so it took hella long, and walk out. I look in the bag, and remember that I had forgot to get the fuckin blunts. So, I had to go back in the store, in my shitty pink sweats, and use the fuckin ATM card again, to buy fuckin blunts.

Adrian gets out of jail this afternoon, so its going to be a shitty day, and I would like to thank my ASS for pointing that out to me at 7:30 this morning.
thank you for your shart story..

the only time i ever shit my pants was after i ate a greazy ass pizza. the next morning i was sitting down and i went to fart and sure enough, shit flies out of my ass. i just grabbed the crotch of my pants and waddled to the bathroom, lol. i couldnt have pulled it off in public though, it was too shitty. btw you are sick for going back in the store with shit pants.

how much of a mess was it?

Nov 14, 2006
Dana Dane said:

PLEASE DONT TELL MY LIL BRO THIS STORY!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
mizmakeithappen said:
PLEASE DONT TELL MY LIL BRO THIS STORY!
You know I am gonna. When I went to visit him yesterday, I drank a cup of coffee on the way, and I had to poop at the jail. I was hella mad. Then it wasn't no TP or Paper Towels, so I had to go tell the sheriff, and she made me restock the bathroom. I was like WTF?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You're killin me sis. Go on ahead and clown!

I HAD to go back in and get the blunt. That was the WHOLE REASON for goin to the store.