GET TECH N9NE 2 PERFORM on TYRA BANKS SHOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
tha_psycho said:
its funny readin some of those comments, like the lil 16 n 17 yr old girls and stuff

LOL... EXACTLY... so STAND OUT and have them folks be like "Who's Tech N9ne???" and let them fools find out for themselves.... post links to videos and shit like I did for them and Tyra to check out.

Sep 18, 2006
I've never actually seen the Tyra sho, but I've seen clips of it on "Best Week Ever" on vh1. homegirl IS a little sik in the head, she has some pretty fucked up topics sometimes, I don't think a show devoted to Tech is too far fetched

Nov 7, 2006
ive been spreadin the virus as much as possible at my job and thats good for me. i work at FYE and i alwasy recomend his shit to ppl pickin up good cds and half the time they actually listen to him and get it. my managaer said he wouldnt ming me puttin up tech shit in the store but strange decided never to send me nothin so i just do it with word of mouth and puttin his cd in top 20 secretly lol.

but juggaloutaxe goes all out for this shit wit wrestlin tyra and shit keep it up and ill do my thing at my store

PS. someone bought a tre-8 album today. dont know if it was the guy tre 8 on this forum or theres another one but i laughed my ass of and the guy was lookin at me like i was crazy lol

Sep 16, 2002
KrazeeRDM said:
ive been spreadin the virus as much as possible at my job and thats good for me. i work at FYE and i alwasy recomend his shit to ppl pickin up good cds and half the time they actually listen to him and get it. my managaer said he wouldnt ming me puttin up tech shit in the store but strange decided never to send me nothin so i just do it with word of mouth and puttin his cd in top 20 secretly lol.

but juggaloutaxe goes all out for this shit wit wrestlin tyra and shit keep it up and ill do my thing at my store

PS. someone bought a tre-8 album today. dont know if it was the guy tre 8 on this forum or theres another one but i laughed my ass of and the guy was lookin at me like i was crazy lol
haha thanks Krazee..
I went to FYE yesterday, someone found a TRE-8 album in the trash can and was like "oh shit, I nice coaster for my starbucks coffee!" and as he looked at the cd cover and saw that it was a Tre-8 he was like:"Who the fuck is Tre-8?" and he gave it to a homeless person, who then used it as a frisby which sliced a seagull's neck... damn you Tre-8, your shitty music murdered a seagull! sorry, I'm hyper before going to class.

May 13, 2004
this would be great exposure. Tech likes Tyra obviously i think anything that gets him exposure cant be bad. What do they say there is no such thing as bad publicity. I would like to see him on Ellen now she is funny.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Phinfan15 said:
Tech needs to stay off daytime talk shows. Bad idea. It would just make him look like a pussy.
Perhaps you shouldnt post on this board .. for the same reason

Tech could be on the Christopher Lowell show and not look like a p**sy

Sep 16, 2002
Phinfan15 said:
Tech needs to stay off daytime talk shows. Bad idea. It would just make him look like a pussy.
Philfan15, please answer me this:
Performing "The Rain" with his daughters at the Tyra Banks Show and talking about his sacrifices in life to provide for his family would make him look like a pussy????

I believe that would make him look like a MAN THAT'S DOING HIS JOB for supporting his family....any hustler or parent would understand that and the stupid-ass people who listen to stupid shit like "Laffy Taffy" while spending their "hood-rich" and probably not even hood rich-ass money on rent-to-own rims...those folks wouldn't understand anything about sacrifice and struggle.

Nov 7, 2006
i think it would be a bad idea to bring his daughters there cause for some reason i think tech would try to get in tyra's panties as should any str8 man, but it would look bad if he was doin it with his kids there lol

p.s. this is a joke for ppl who cant see it is

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
those folks wouldn't understand anything about sacrifice and struggle
Im beginning to think I don't understand anything anymore really....never did I think I would see anything to do with wrestling or Trya Banks posted in this forum...I am beginning to think I have been quantum leaped and Ziggy has malfunctioned.....confuzzzzzion lol

Aug 16, 2003
OHHHHH BOY!!!!!

LOL...

Scott Bacula is the SHIT lol...thats the only reason I watched the new Star Trek series...maybe Tech could do a guest spot as a Klingon on the show? That would be tight!!! Lets email the Star Trek website so get him on!!!!

Just kidding yall lol.....our descent into maddness is complete!!!