GET TECH N9NE 2 PERFORM on TYRA BANKS SHOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
waddup peoples... I'm pretty sure most of you know about the TYRA BANKS SHOW...
well, I got this idea... since Tyra always has some really interesting topics and about celebs and non celebs and upcoming celebs, I thought it would be cool to have our boy TECH N9NE share his life on The Tyra Banks Show aswell as perform "Bout Ta' Bubble" or better yet, "The Rain" with his daughters or something. As I went through Tyra's site, I saw that she posted about how she wanted to know what music artists do people want to see on her show... many people put T.I., Britney Spears, Tyrese, The Roots, etc.

I believe that Tyra should interview Tech N9ne so he can tell her about all the struggles he has had in the music industry with dealing with shady people to dealing with other rappers pre-judging him for his looks more than his talent, etc. Or maybe he can perform "The Rain" with his daughters at The Tyra Show???? I think that would help give him even more great exposure and at the same time, it would be a cool experience for him and his family. If some of you feel my idea, then please help me DEMAND TYRA BANKS to HAVE TECH N9NE on her show! by going here:

http://telepicturesblog.warnerbros.com/tyrashow/2007/01/which_musician_do_you_want_on.html

they also accept HTML stuff so feel free to put up pictures or whatever....also, try to be mature about requesting Tech N9ne.
you all and I know that Tech shares his life's story with the world just like Pac did, so I believe us requesting Tech N9ne to be on The Tyra Banks show would be tight....so help me spread the Tech N9ne Virus all over the Tyra Banks show! much love!

Aug 16, 2003
UMMMM so what were you doing in the Tyra banks website lol......

Just kidding man....I think It would be great to see Tech on more TV. I just posted a comment there a second ago.

I'm not a huge fan of her show or anything, but I realize that Tech needs to be seen more places to get to where he needs to be.

I think it would be crazy if He did FLASH on stage (not gonna happen) but I would love to see her face when he says his verse w/ her name in it lol...that would be classic!!!!

Anyway......

Holla

Dec 10, 2005
yeah but he'd gain the exposure he's always wanted/needed. If those people don't respect him for who he his...then fuck 'em, he dont need em.

Aug 16, 2003
Tyra Banks at a Tech show in a thong taking off his robe.....sounds pretty interesting????

I'd buy that for a dollar!!!!:dead:

Holla

Sep 16, 2002
Volrox said:
you come up wit some crazy shit man!
true but Tyra likes to talk about interesting shit like struggles and sacfrices in life... who's a better rap artist to have? T.I. so he can talk about how much he loves rapping about crack? or should she have Tech N9ne, who can bring out his daughters, talk about his struggles and perform "The Rain" with them on NATIONAL TELEVISION?????

Sep 16, 2002
CyrusTheVirus said:
I didn't see them either. I don't know if they do pre-screening but I didn't see any posts with todays date. Either way the info got sent.
you post the message and Tyra decides wether to approve it or not....I'd rather see Tech in the Tyra Show more than him being in the Oprah Winfrey Show....especially since she couldn't even invite a rags to riches story hustla like Ice Cube back when they were promoting Barbershop.