GET READY FOR SOME NEW SHIT!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
CcytzO said:
lol....Smurf you need a life....why you always tryin ta come up in here talkin shit....i bet you the foo makin all them fake names like bouncer n shit.....and you aint from stoccton no one seen you on da streets so give it up homie....stay hidin behin ya comp you wanna be scrap that loves Nor Cal music.......
1st, all those fake names aint me. I start shit here when I'm bored. I do it from my name & only my name. 2nd, who the fuck are you to talk shit. you wanna dickride these nortenos for an art project or something? I remember helping you write raps, whining "mr cane gonna eat me up, vote for me please". Look at you, I've seen your type again & again, you ever serve time??? I doubt it. I can see snitch written all over your blonde hair & blue eyes. Deny whatever you want. I know what's fact & what's fiction. 3rd FUCK STOCKTON, I have no love for that city anymore, I don't ever plan on going back. FUCK IT. lastly, I may talk shit on the computer, but there is nothing I say on here that I wouldn't say face to face with anyone. I fear no man. not you, not these so called nortenoz, not noone.

Oct 10, 2004
camby savell you a lame ass skrap i consitlly see you jockin norteno music and or norteno owned labels why do you even talk you contradict yourself everytime if you hate us so much then bounce

Oct 10, 2004
and why you so concerned who serves what time?
you a skrap from the north your just a torpedo plain and simple
real skraps dont respect you
ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jan 21, 2004
lmfao....serve time....yes i have.....plenty of juvenile hall & county time in solano county plus some time down in arizona....wanna do a baccground checc mista gangsta????? and blonde hair blue eyes???? you obviously blind cuz......and no i never asked you for help...lol....Jade volunteered you to help me after you said you could write....i said from the beginnin i write my own shit plus the shit you wrote was wacc and i sure as hell didnt use it did i ???? get ya mind and ya stories correct son cuz your a closet queer thas never shown a pic let alone ya real face on the street.....niggaz in stoccton know where ta find me i aint hidin....remember when you was on da phone 3 way wit jade and jenna and you refused ta talk when jade handed me the phone???? scared ta even let ya voice be heard....you a weenie on da reals.....im knowin its you makin all these fake ass names cuz your a net nerd wit no life.......take 10 steps bacc from the comp and slap yaself....

Aug 20, 2003
HAHA SMURF YOU FAG

THATS JUST LIKE A SCRAP ALWAYS HIDING BHIND A SCREEN NEVER SEEN IN REAL LIFE OR IF SEEN DENIES SHIT.COME ON SMURF YOU BEEN A NET BITCH SINCE DAY 1.OSO WOULD FUCK YOUR WHOLE LIFE UP.HE WRITES AND SPITS WHAT HE FEELS.THATS THA HOMIE WHEN I TOOK HIM AND HIS HOMIE FROM FREMONT TO THA SJ FOR CINCO DE MAYO AND WE CAME UP ON SOME SCRAPS HE WAS DOWN 2 SMASH.BUT LIKE ALL SCRAPS THEY RAN 2 THEIR CARS AND SMASHED OUT.GO BACK 2 BOBBIN ON YOUR BOYFRIEND KEEP HOMIES OUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FAKE FAG....

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
FUNNY, I REMEMBER LAST HOT AUGUST NIGHTS, ALL THE CHAPS WE FUCKED UP. ALL OF THEM RAN. NOT 1 SINGLE FUCKING CLICK STOOD THIER GROUND. IT'S FUNNY EVEN THE FOOLS WHO PLAYED HARD WHEN WE HIT THEM UP RAN WHEN THEY SAW US GET OUT OF THE CAR. ITS A GOOD THING THAT ALOT OF YOU CHAPS ARE LARD ASSES & CAN'T RUN FOR SHIT. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN FUCKING BUSTERS UP ALL WEEK. & NOT EVEN ONE OF US GOT HURT, YALL SOME FUCKING PUSSIES.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
Camby Savelle said:
FUNNY, I REMEMBER LAST HOT AUGUST NIGHTS, ALL THE CHAPS WE FUCKED UP. ALL OF THEM RAN. NOT 1 SINGLE FUCKING CLICK STOOD THIER GROUND. IT'S FUNNY EVEN THE FOOLS WHO PLAYED HARD WHEN WE HIT THEM UP RAN WHEN THEY SAW US GET OUT OF THE CAR. ITS A GOOD THING THAT ALOT OF YOU CHAPS ARE LARD ASSES & CAN'T RUN FOR SHIT. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN FUCKING BUSTERS UP ALL WEEK. & NOT EVEN ONE OF US GOT HURT, YALL SOME FUCKING PUSSIES.
juzz by lookin @ yo sig n all that shit even yo sn make it seem like u like 2 play alot pf that punk rock type of shit. quit actin like a pussy n handle it.

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Arnt you a blond skate boarder? I could be wrong but I could of swore I seen posts calling you a blond white boy wanna be skate boarder.
Someone may have called me that, but I sure aint that. Yea I listen to alot of other music besides rap? so what? that don't change who I am. my homies don't care so why should any of you? most my homies prefer oldies besides rap. I like hardcore music instead. I ain't a punk, a bitch, or a pussy. I've probably put in more work then any of you have. most of you are just little whiteboy fans of woodie who think being a norteno is cool. or fat ass chaps that don't even talk to their click no more. seriously you fools may speak confidently on this little message board, but would you say shit to me face? I know I would say shit TO YOUR FACE. I've been outnumbred & beatdown plenty of times before. there isn't anything that any of you could do that would be worst then shit I've already been through. & honestly I'd fuck most of you up given the chance. 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 1...I don't give a fuck...all is fair in this game we call life. so go back to your little cubby holes, preach on about your norteno joined force (because your clicks would be desytroyed alone) fuck that faggot peace, keep worshiping your rap homo woodie (wich btw I'm sure hasn't put in a lick of work for years IF EVER) & live your sad pathetic lives. no matter what you do, you should understand that you'll never be nothing but a piece of goverment property or an ugly rock in a pretty grass feild. (& anyone who has ever banged should know that is real)...your "northern warrior" shit is bullshit. you don't bang on anyone in the northen cali because it's all nortentoz...& when you travel outside. you fools don't say your norte because the second you do, YOU GET FUCKED UP. mufuckas should know I speak the truth. rather they'll admit it or not.

& 45 EAT A DICK YOU FRUITFLY FAGGOT

Jan 21, 2004
BE DONE WIT YA LIFE....YOU WRITE GAY ASS POEMS ABOUT SOME DEAD BITCH YOU LOVE AND TALK ABOUT SLITTING YOUR WRISTS....YOU CRY ABOUT BEING HOMELESS N SHIT BUT YOU SURE SPEND ALOT OF TIME ONLINE FOR SOMEONE WIT SUCH A BAD LIFE......HOW MANY YEARS AGO WAS YOU SUPPOSED TO DROP AN ALBUM???? TEXT BATTLES IN THE FLOWS FORUM DOESNT MAKE YOU A RAPPER.....