gET OVER IT......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
lol this article is such bullshit

yeah let's get a black man to get the insights and feelings of the "white community" he thinks exists and has meetings every week...and i'm very sure he actually conducted research to find some of the things he wrote in his artical such as how white people believe the O.J. Simpson trial was the worst travesty ever in the american justice system...let's use some fuckin sense

white people really do need to get over themselves...don't just pick on a black man because he has a gun and is ordering people around in a forceful manner...that's not fair at all

blackamericaweb is a bunch of bullshit...i had an african american studies class last spring, and i wanted to use blackamericaweb as a source for a paper i was writing, but my professor, who is a liberal black man from nigeria, even said the site was full of biased bullshit and trying to find good hard facts on that site was a waste of time and i should get my facts from somewhere other than there

Dec 25, 2003
Decent read.

But I think White America would have basically the same reaction today if OJ was white.

You see how on O'Reilly Factor and other WPS (White People Shows) they instantly judge felons or anyone convicted of a crime guilty of any new crime they are accused of. And this goes for black, white, brown, whoever.

Dec 8, 2005
lol @blackamericaweb, i thought we were trying to get past racism, but blacks constantly self label more than anyone, literally "suit yourself"

Oct 14, 2004

I honestly think you should not be allowed to say anything on this board at all. Your hate and bullshit spew out of your mouth like so much vomit. If you would at least take the time out of your closed shell of a life and look at the world around you, maybe you would see more then just black and white. I guess thats too much to ask from a ancient relic like you. It is sad to see someone who can not get past color of skin.

Oh yeah...Get over what...Murder of Innocent People......Why dont you get over...........Your ignorance and actually say something that is not laced with hate and self loathing. I can see you hate yourself.

God Bless.

To Everyone Else- I had to get that shit off my chest. This guys ignorance is old, pathetic and no longer needed.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the.know.how said:
and i'm very sure he actually conducted research to find some of the things he wrote in his artical such as how white people believe the O.J. Simpson trial was the worst travesty ever in the american justice system..
you should know that all white people are the same. just like all black people are the same...and all mexicans are the same, etc...:confused:

if you are white, you think a certain way, that's just apparently how it is...:cheeky: if you smoke crack or you're retarded that is...