George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Good god...this thread is STILL going?
Shows how much the media controls the minds of the masses with all the coverage. Not saying anybody in here doesn't care, but that there's a million different injustices happening all over but the media talks primarily about this topic.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2006
"Justice for trayvon" if a white kills a minority.

"No snitching" if a minority kills a minority.

Not a peep from anyone after (another) baby is killed in Oakland. Good to see folks have their priorities strait.
Yeah, cuz it's that simple. you think theres people in the community that don't want to say shit? but unlike the zim case they live in a hood where retaliation can come. that's the difference.

stop equating shit that aint even the same. zim nigga did wht he did and they dint even arrest him.

In fact let me do some shit that people w your mindset always do:

black kill a black ----- non-black people dont give a shit

other race kill a black, national black community speak up ------ non-black people suddenly give a shit.

Apr 26, 2002
Interesting...
Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty (Black man shoots white teen, found not guilty)
Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty - Rochester

my bad if this has been posted already.
Don't really kno the specifics and details in that case, but it's alot more "sensitive" when the VICTIM was doing NOTHING wrong. One was walking home from the store, the other was breaking into the guys car.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Yeah, cuz it's that simple. you think theres people in the community that don't want to say shit? but unlike the zim case they live in a hood where retaliation can come. that's the difference.

stop equating shit that aint even the same. zim nigga did wht he did and they dint even arrest him.

In fact let me do some shit that people w your mindset always do:

black kill a black ----- non-black people dont give a shit

other race kill a black, national black community speak up ------ non-black people suddenly give a shit.
no disrespect bro, i actually agree with a lot of what you wrote.

i just am not into arguing politics/race/etc on the net.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Zimmerman took one and got his a!! handed to him.[/QUOTEI

If treyvon wouldnt of handed zimmerpussy an ass kicking and kept it moving it wouldnt of been self defense if he shot him. zimmerfag would of rotted in prison. Change the Law worry about that instead of thinking all whites profile blacks as criminals. Not everybody thinks the same.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Zimmerman took one and got his a!! handed to him.[/QUOTEI

If treyvon wouldnt of handed zimmerpussy an ass kicking and kept it moving it wouldnt of been self defense if he shot him. zimmerfag would of rotted in prison. Change the Law worry about that instead of thinking all whites profile blacks as criminals. Not everybody thinks the same.
So basically what you're saying is that Trayvon should have ran or not stood his ground? That's taking away Trayvon's rights.

Put yourself in Trayvon's shoes... you're walking home minding your own business and you spot someone following you? Then he gets out of the truck and approaches you? What would you do?

And who says all whites profile blacks as criminals?

In this case, Zimmerman did racially profile Trayvon as a criminal. First of all why even call the police? Because he thought he was burglarizing the neighborhood.

2nd of all these are Zimmerman's words ("he looks to be on drugs", "he's up to no good", "he's looking into houses and acting suspicious" "He's black" "these a&^holes always get away")

How is that not profiling?

Last edited:
Props: T-Spoon

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

In this case, Zimmerman did racially profile Trayvon as a criminal. First of all why even call the police? 2nd of all these are Zimmerman's words ("he looks to be on drugs", "he's up to no good", "he's looking into houses and acting suspicious" "He's black" "these a&^holes always get away")

but zimmerman isnt white.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
So basically what you're saying is that Trayvon should have ran or not stood his ground? That's taking away Trayvon's rights.

Put yourself in Trayvon's shoes... you're walking home minding your own business and you spot someone following you? Then he gets out of the truck and approaches you? What would you do?

In this case, Zimmerman did racially profile Trayvon as a criminal. First of all why even call the police? 2nd of all these are Zimmerman's words ("he looks to be on drugs", "he's up to no good", "he's looking into houses and acting suspicious" "He's black" "these a&^holes always get away")

Im not saying run away just saying ignore and keep walking or since he was just walking home you talk it through, ive had people profile me when im in different neighborhoods, I identify myself and the rent a cop or Grounds keeper acknowledge im there for a reason then I get left alone. The last thing to think about is to throw down. Ego and pride are a.mothafuck though I guess.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What if he puts his hands on you to try to stop you from continuing to where you're going? Don't forget Zimmerman said "they always get away".