George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
They always get away could of ment who ever was breaking and enterimg and robbing the homes in his neighborhood
I dont feel that this trial would of recieved this much attention had it been another black malein zimmermans shoes
True..he could have meant that, so Trayvon must have fit that description unless George was calling the cops on everyone...Perhaps the culprits were black, which brings me back to my point that George saw that he was and used that in his judgement to profile him, therefore race was an factor..Again, I am not saying he is racist...saying race was a factor for profiling is not the same as saying George was a racist..

Last edited:
Props: Tony

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
So Trayvon looked like a criminal? How does one look like a criminal? Are hoodies now only associated with criminals?
actually yes, wearing a hoody does not make you a thug or criminal but it does give that perception like your trying to hide yourself ... not everyone who wears a hoody will commit an actual crime, but hoodies have been used during crimes which gives the perception that someone is up to wrong doing when it is worn

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't kno the law, but I'm pretty confident at ANY time u have "control" u forfeit ur right to SELF DEFENSE. Stand ur ground is dif tho. U dont have to retreat. I'm basing this just on common sense tho (self defense part). I mean, if I have the opportunity to walk away wouldn't that forfeit self defense? Couldn't u use that argument in court as a prosecutor? The defendant was on top, he was in control, he was in the offense at that time. I don't kno.
in any physical confrontation, there can be ebbs and flows. Temporary control isn't necessarily control at all. Look at any jiu-jitsu matchup. Control can be lost in an instant. It really doesn't matter what the eye-witnesses saw if it was somehow determined that Trayvon Martin was shot by Zimmerman while he was on the ground and Martin was on top. Zimmerman could've been c-walkin next to Martin while he was knocked out, but if Martin woke up and started bombing on him and Martin then felt he was in fear of his life, he could legally shoot him according to that law (by the sounds of it).

All in all, it's a law that probably had good intentions but needs some revision to say the least.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
actually yes, wearing a hoody does not make you a thug or criminal but it does give that perception like your trying to hide yourself ... not everyone who wears a hoody will commit an actual crime, but hoodies have been used during crimes which gives the perception that someone is up to wrong doing when it is worn
right? Ski masks are for literally, Skiing. But if I walk in to a convenient store with a ski mask on, they are probably gonna piss themselves

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
True..he could have meant that, so Trayvon must have fit that description unless George was calling the cops on everyone...Perhaps the culprits were black, which brings me back to my point that George saw that he was and used that in his judgement to profile him, therefore race was an factor..Again, I am not saying he is racist...saying race was a factor for profiling is not the same as saying George was a racist..
From what I have heard (don't quote me on this), Zimmerman had been on record as having called a grip of times over the years. Not sure what for, I'd have to look that up

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Wasn't it raining though? Who doesnt wear a hoodie(if they have one on) when its raining? Even if it wasnt, what is George going to do? Call the cops on everyone with a hoodie? That's unreasonable...that would make him a real asshole..

Props: T-Spoon
Apr 26, 2002
in any physical confrontation, there can be ebbs and flows. Temporary control isn't necessarily control at all. Look at any jiu-jitsu matchup. Control can be lost in an instant. It really doesn't matter what the eye-witnesses saw if it was somehow determined that Trayvon Martin was shot by Zimmerman while he was on the ground and Martin was on top. Zimmerman could've been c-walkin next to Martin while he was knocked out, but if Martin woke up and started bombing on him and Martin then felt he was in fear of his life, he could legally shoot him according to that law (by the sounds of it).

All in all, it's a law that probably had good intentions but needs some revision to say the least.
I guess wut I'm trying to say, in GENERAL, ur not DEFENDING urself if ur on top so how can u say self defense? I understand positions change at a split second in a fight or grappling match. But still.........

Anyways, one witness vs another. Y are ppl takin one witness more credible than the other?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I guess wut I'm trying to say, in GENERAL, ur not DEFENDING urself if ur on top so how can u say self defense? I understand positions change at a split second in a fight or grappling match. But still.........

Anyways, one witness vs another. Y are ppl takin one witness more credible than the other?
That was the only one I had heard of. I honestly didn't follow this case that closely. Not to mention he was the one that made the call, probably had something to do with it. I think it's honestly irrelevant that Zimmerman was on top at some point with the end result. Doesn't sound like you agree. It just makes me believe even more than he was a pussy that couldn't keep a skinny kid on the ground if he was on top.

Props: T-Spoon

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Wasn't it raining though? Who doesnt wear a hoodie(if they have one on) when its raining? Even if it wasnt, what is George going to do? Call the cops on everyone with a hoodie? That's unreasonable...that would make him a real asshole..
i dont know what the weather conditions were...however if it was raining...me personally..im not walking anywhere hoody or not especially at night..most people also have umbrellas...but thats besides the point...it looks even worse to be sporting a hoody up at night...more suspicious..i know a lot of stores in my area that wont let you enter with a hoody on your head..i was literally asked by a safeway manager this morning to remove my sweatshirt hood...

the point is george was "investigating" a suspicious person and he took it too far as well as trayvon...unfortunately someone died as the result...the fact is we will never know 100% what really went down...zimmerman is this generations OJ

Apr 25, 2002
Are hoodies now only associated with criminals?
theres a gas station in modesto, off kansas or some shit that has a sign by the front door window. its a generic face with a hoodie on. think unabomber crossed out like ghostbusters. no hoodies allowed. its for a reason. and its not a home made sign. its manufactured. thats why i thought the million hoodie march, or what ever the fuck it was called, was so retarded. they actin like they really dont know.

but yeah a hoodie doesnt necessarily make you a criminal.

Props: Coach E. No